He whips out his hand and smacks your face.

You stare at him and try to maintain strong, but you can already feel tears forming in your eyes.

"Ya see? I didn't want to have to do this, it hurts me just as much as it hurts you. But you have to do this. For me." Genya says.

You remain silent.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He yells.

Tears roll down your cheeks.

"Stop crying, its a waste of time, this wouldn't have happened if you just listened to me in the first place." Genya says.

"Why cant you be like how you were before we broke up, you were so talkative and happy, can you please do that now, I miss that side of you, but you're acting like a bratty little kid." Genya says.

You let out a small sob.

"Stop crying." Genya says.

"This is for your own good, I hate doing this to you but it's the only way to make you understand."  Genya says cupping your cheek.

"I love you" Genya whispers into your ear.

You sob even more.

"Say it back, please, tell me you love me." Genya says wrapping his arms around you.

"I can't.. love is a strong word and unfortunately I don't-" you begin saying through sobs

"SAY IT!" He interrupts.

"I- I love you." You lie.

He lets go of you and smiles, you bite your bottom lip to refrain yourself from letting out any sobs.

He grabs your waist and kisses you. God you hate it, you hate every single second of it. You want to break out of his grasp and run away, but he will punish you if you do.

'God... if you're real, please by all means help me...'

                                              ...

Inosuke and Aoi just finished their "date" it was overall okay, Aoi tried to drop some hints she liked him a couple of times but he failed to understand.

And finally after finishing up walking her home, he walks home himself.

"Dont think I wanna do that again. She was being really weird." Inosuke chuckles to himself, while scrolling through his phone.

He then looks up from his phone and sees you across the street also walking home.

"(W/n)!!!" Inosuke shouts.

You flinch and speed up to him.

"I wanted to say bye to you! But Aotsu was too happy and dragged me away." Inosuke says, but suddenly you immediately wrap your arms around him.

"U-uh why are you being so t-touchy touchy all of a sudden...?" He laughs in a confused manner.

You don't reply and just hug him tighter.

He turns red, and slowly wraps his arms around you, and rests his chin on the top of your head.

"...hey.." you mumble into his chest.