Chapter 1

Izuku loved many things as a child. He loved seeing quirks despite knowing he can't get one because of his gender. He loved his mother. He loved pushing himself beyond what he thought was possible. Izuku's constant need for improvement scared a lot of people for different reasons. He's stated that he doesn't want to be a hero and pays no attention to them. To others, it would seem Izuku is training for nothing but Izuku knew exactly why he was training. He wants to protect his mother as much as possible. He knew her quirk wouldn't be helpful for defence or attack. One day Izuku decided that training normally wasn't enough. He ran away for home at the age of 11 only leaving a note explaining why. 

He made his way over to the forest with a determined look. He knew the rules of survival, the weak die and the strong live. Using this he came to the conclusion that if he lived there and survived then he was the strongest in the woods. A day didn't go by where Izuku didn't train. He was determined to get stronger to protect his family. 

After the first year, Izuku decided to go balls to the wall with his training. He'd train until he ached and didn't stop until he passed out only to wake up to defend himself from wild animals. Eventually, Izuku gained his own territory where most animals avoided at all costs. Izuku didn't stop training just because if that. When he got his own territory his training only became harsher. 

4 years had passed since he left and today he decided to return home. On his way home he could see someone his age look distressed. "Are you okay?" Izuku asks simply gaining the attention of the young girl. "Villains. Attack. USJ. Must get back up," The girl responds in a rushed tone only to run away. Izuku began to run the opposite way of the girl only to find a  massive dorm. Upon entry, he could see the distressed looks everyone had. He knew they were scared, he's been able to tell when animals were afraid rather easily but that could be lethal in a fight. "Villains managed to enter here? Now that I think of it I was able to enter with ease as well," Izuku says to himself as he makes his way over to the centre. 

 Izuku came in contact with a student who looked scared. "What's going on here?" Izuku asks the girl. At first, the girl was hesitant to answer but eventually, she gave a response. "Villains warped her and now they are trying to kill us," She responds sounding panicked. She was too scared to realise that she was talking to a male. "There are rules about territory you know?" Izuku asks aloud as he makes his way to the villains easily defeating the ones approaching him. "So tell me... Why are you here?" Izuku asks the girl with hands covering her body. "We are here to kill All Might!" She responds. "All Might? I've heard of her once or twice," Izuku responds only to dodge an attack from the Nomu. "You are quite strong," Izuku states as he dodges attacks from the Nomu. 

Izuku decided to go along with it and attack back and noticed that it seemed like the shock was nullified. "Shock nullification? No, it wasn't completely nullified. Shock absorption? That could be it. Which means there might be a limit to how much it can absorb," Izuku theorises ignoring everyone else as he began to start an onslaught. His punches only got stronger the longer he fought. "I see, I think I might actually need to use my ultimate move," Izuku says aloud making others looking on in curiosity. Nothing happened for a while but some could already tell a difference. Izuku began to enter a where his reactions aren't slowed down and everything was on instinct. 

Izuku began to walk over the Nomu and was able to dodge every attack and counter others. Eventually, Izuku sent the Nomu flying out of the dorm making everyone look shocked. The villains even more so. "It was strong but not strong enough for the strongest male," Izuku states as if he was narrating it. Everyone was too shocked to move until Izuku turned to the villains and emitted his killing intent which scared the villains enough to tactically retreat. 

"Who are you?" Asks someone who was covered in blood. "I'm Izuku Midoriya, you must be Eraserhead, one of the very few heroes I actually research although it's mainly because of your quirk. You are a really good hero though," Izuku responds with a smile.