Chapter 8: School?

"Are you sure this fine?" Shinra asked and look at his uniform.  He changed it to the UA school uniform but it was somehow custom-made for him. It was black, gray, and red.

"Yes, I am positive!"

"But one of your friends tackle me-"

"Well, that because they thought you were someone bad!!!"

"Oh yeah!"

Izuku looks at him with disbelief. Shinra just smiled at him. They went to the principal office and arrive to see the principal waiting for them.

They both enter and sat down.

Principal Nezu stares at Izuku before staring at Shinra, who was slowly showing his nervous grin.

The silence was closing them in and both of them were slowly becoming nervous.

He finally spoke. 

"So you must be Shinra Kutsabause I heard about?"

"Yes, My name is Shinra Kutsabause!"

"So... you the transfer student?"

"Yes...."

"Mmm... You not from here are you?"

"Huh?"

"You know you not the first person to crossover..."

"R-Really?"

"Yup... Their others like you... We don't know why you guys are here.."

"O-Oh... well... maybe.. because there a reason I am here?"

"Well yes... Anyway, we should get you ready for your classes then?"

"Huh?"

"You going to be a student here!"

"He is???!??!?" Izuku asked surprise and Shinra didn't know this. He thought "being a transfer student" was a cover for him. But he was actually going to be a student.

"Yes... But under special circumstances... Do...you.. agree with this?"

"I-I..well...I..do..agree with these terms..."

"Very well! You start later and you are training with 1-A class and the other classes as a substitute assistant..."

"Oh...that not bad..."

"You two are now dismissed."

Shinra and Izuku walked back to the dorm rooms.

They were discussing about what just happened.

Principal Nezu stare out of window seeing them walking away.

"Are you sure this is right?"

"We can't trust him."

"He from another dimension!!!"

"Another one!!"

"Can we fight him?"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Is he weak or strong?"

"He seen interesting..."

"What his past?"

"He creepy..."

"A hero? As if!"

"Shut up, who send him here?"

"Enough..."

All of the voices went quiet. Principal Nezu sigh from the noise from the time watch he have.

The time watch allowed the person who wear it to hear voices from other dimensions.

Some have special ability while others don't.

But unless they were send to a specific dimension they do not hear them.

They have a task to do.

They finish it or they don't.

Shinra case was different.

They don't know why he was send here or what his task is.

All they know is that where he came from, he brought "friends".

They arrive back to the dorm rooms and everyone else was getting to sleep.

It was pretty late and they knew school was tomorrow.

Shinra was somewhat nervous and excited. Sure, he graduated school but this was a hero school!

It was different.

He promises to be hero to his mother and Sho.

So this was going to be interesting experience and he was totally going to brag about this to Arthur.

Shinra didn't know that other students will hear him. Curious about him.

Especially those three.