Prolouge

Bakugou
"AH FUCK IT. JUST BUY THE FIRST ONE." I scream as Deku comes out with the 14th white suit. "THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME ANYWAY."

Deku sighs, "Why didn't I pick Ochako to be my best woman again?" I roll my eyes, "Cause she had to go to the states because of HeRo WoRk~"

She giggles, "I hate to ruin the fun your having Mr.Number 2 Hero. But, treating Midoriya with a little more respect would be wonderful."

This "She" I'm talking about, is Roy. Yes. She died about 4 years ago. Once that happened, I started seeing her. She's give me advice, help me with the quirk. And... well, doctors said it was my way of coping. But this..

This is fucking annoying.

"OKAY, look." I say, standing up. "The first one had the style but didn't show off your ass enough. The second, third and fourth all had the ass and no style. The fifth to ninth, lacked both of them. The tenth was okay, but didn't match Icy-Hot's tux well enough. Then the last three you tried on all lacked the one component I asked for."

Deku glances over to me, "Which was?" I smirk, "A trail. Just a tiny one. If anything Deku, I'll make your tux. But... I think.." I look around, the point to the tux in the stand in front of us. "That one. Try on that one."

Deku smiles, striding toward the tux. Roy smirks, "Being nice to him made him feel better, Kat! Eijirou would be so proud." I roll my eyes. "Eijirou would be getting a whole bunch of ass right now, but Deku said other wise," I mutter. My phone goes off.

"I'm calling it," She says, behind me. "It's Mom." I pull my phone out. But to our surprise, it's Enji Todoroki, or retired Pro-Hero: Endeavor.

"Hello?" I say, sighing. "Ah! Bakugou, how is the tux pick out? I've been trying to contact my soon to be Son-In-Law but his phone appears to be dead." Roy snorts, "Or you threw it into the river because of Eijirou." I shake my head, "Sorry. Deku dropped his phone into the river. I'm sure Todoroki will-" "I'll order him a new one right away then."

I gulp, "I don't think that's necessary, Endev- Mr.Todoroki. I think your son will be willing to buy his soon to be husband another phone himself-" "No, no, no. You're not understanding, Bakugou," I sigh, hearing Deku's changing room door open. "I've got to go sir." "BAKUGOU, WAIT-"

She gasps, "I think we found it." I look up.

(Art by hegi_10)

(Art by hegi_10)

"Deku... I-I-" My eyes start to water. "God Dammit, Deku. I'm putting on the water works." I stand up, walking over and hugging him. "K-Kacchan... Is this the one?" I nod into his shoulder, "God, yes. Todoroki will cry as well." He smiles, tears forming in his eyes.

"Kacchan, what can I say. The Number 1 and 3 Hero are getting married and the Number 2 Hero is over here crying. Calm down, Kacchan."

We start to laugh. "Alright, hurry and change out of it. We're still meeting Auntie and the Hag for lunch. Why haven't you told her yet?" Deku chuckles, "Me and Sho wanted to tell her together." I sigh.

"What are we waiting for then?"

Kirishima
"Alex. Denks. I just don't know if the Wedding is the best place." I say, grabbing another fork full of my salad. A child walks past and points at me, "Mommy, look! It's Red Riot!" Their mom smiles, "Sorry, Number 4 Hero."

Alex sighs, throwing another cry in his mouth. "You know, I thought that at Graduation, but... you can see where that got me."

Alex Soup or Mental Hero:Mind Reader is Number 16 on the charts. The kids mostly enjoy him but every now and again, he spends time with us. His wife, Eva Soup, is pregnant with their second child. Eva Skaza, or now known as Eva Soup, is the Healing Hero:Flame Strider. Their son, Phillip, is 2.

Denki Kaminari, or Electric Hero:Chargebolt, is currently in a very committed relationship with U.A. teacher: Mind Games, or Hitoshi Shinsou. Although I'm not allowed to say anything, Shinsou told me that if I propose to Katsuki, he's propose to Denki.

I sigh, putting my head on the table, "This is gonna be hard." Alex chuckles. "But you my friend... You're the one who fell in love with the most unpredictable guy ever," Alex throws another fry into his mouth. Denki shakes his head, "Proposing can't be that hard, right?" Alex and I both look at him.

"You're only saying that because you're not planning to propose to anyone," I say, looking back down at my salad. My hero uniform moves, I hate that. "Besides, we all know you don't top." Denki's face gets pale, "WHO TOLD YOU THAT! I DO TOP, JUST LOOK AT ME-" Alex starts to snicker, "Dude. You give off more bottom energy then Bakugou."

Denki crosses his arms, "The last time I charge your guy's phones." I sigh, "Okay. Look, I'll just talk to Todoroki. I'm sure he'll know." Alex nods, "Besides, I don't even remember proposing."

Denki and I sigh, "That's cause you didn't."

The day finally arrived. John, Eva, and Alex walked across the stage, taking their diplomas. John looks over at Aizawa. "Fine.. John Rin has a few words."

He smirks as he takes the mic, "Hello? oh okay. Umm... I have something to say. Alex wants to Marry Eva." Alex stands there in shock. Eva jumps, "Wait, REALLY?! OH MY GOD. OF COURSE!!"

Denki starts to laugh, "John did it for you." I chuckle, "Well, that looks to be it for me. I have to get back to work. See you guys tomorrow?"

Alex sends me a thumbs up. Denki starts to nod when his phone goes off. He rolls his eyes, picking it up, "Hey Hitoshi."

I walk out onto the street. 'God. Only 3 weeks till the wedding.'

And with that,

It marked the timer.

???
"Mhm..." I roll over, "Hey. It's fine." I grab her hand as her eyelids flutter open. She smiles, "Good morning, no longer Villian." I chuckle, "Shut up. God, I love you-"

"Daddy! Mommy! My quirk!" We both jump up, rushing toward the living room. Sitting in the center of their living room is Akihiko and Keiko smiling. She smiles, pointing at Keiko's black wings. "By the looks of that Keiko, you got the physical feature side of my quirk." She sits down next to them.

I smile, "I'll go get Haruki." I walk toward her small nursery. Sitting in her crib, is Haruki with her red hair. She looks up at me and smiles, her hazel eyes brightening. Akihiko's light grey hair and green eyes flash pass the room. Keiko's pink hair and blue eyes chasing after the blob.

Life is good.

Or that is what I would say. I haven't seen her in ages. Or, the morally correct answer, the old her. Our sons, Akihiko and Keiko, look up to her. But..

I think she missed her brother the most.

Word Count:1203