Nineteen

Tina's stomach was bubbling in excitement when they arrived at the village. She gracefully dropped down from her moon disk when it disappeared, unfortunately for Asta, he landed face first. Magna did manage to catch up to the bluenette but only 'cause she had to slow down a bit since she didn't know where the village is.

Noelle though...she kept her gaze on Tina the entire ride there. She wasn't sure how the girl could be so cold to her one minute and sweet the next. When she was riding her moon disk, it looked like she was happy without a care in the world.

Noelle wasn't sure what Tina and Asta were talking about but all she heard was Asta yelling at one point, "NO WAY, REALLY?! HE BETTER TREAT YOU RIGHT OR ELSE I'LL GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND!"

The girl wasn't sure what the best friends were talking about, but it was enough to make Tina blush madly before accidentally pushing Asta off of the flying disk.

Once they arrived, Tina and Asta went to look for the boar while Magna and Noelle just laid back and watched. Maga claimed he needed his rest for driving Noelle and trying to catch up with Tina. It was only a few minutes before they heard Asta screaming while they saw his figure fly up in the air. Tina's ears perked up from her place in the forest, since they split up, and began running towards Asta's screams.

Asta kept running as the boar started to chase after it. His eyes widened when fire started to emerge from the boar's feet and tusk. "Well, I found the boar. It's huge!" he stated as he ran. The boar was growling at him. "That's no regular boar, though!" When Magna said they were boar hunting, he never mentioned them being the size of a house. "This guy's using magic and everything."

Asta yelped when he noticed the boar was getting closer. Then he let out another scream once the boar caught up with him and pushed him upward. Asta went flying through the air, going over the trees. This happened at least one more time until Noelle had enough and tried to help. When she caught up with Asta, she found him backed into a corner. She took her grimoire all and conjured up her water sphere. She fired it, aiming at the boar, but the sphere curved and struck Asta instead.

"Why me?!" Asta screamed as his body went flying.

The boar was going to charge at Asta again but its face was hit with a small barrier. Asta looked at the boar confusingly as it tried to attack him but failed. Then he took notice of the barrier that was surrounding the boar.

"Get down, brat!" Noelle heard behind her. Noelle nearly jumped from her skin when she saw Tina charging at her with the crescent blades on her forearms. The girl panicked but did what she was told and ducked.

Tina leaped over Noelle. Her arms formed an X before she thrust them back down. An X shaped blade shot out of Tina's arms as she lowered the barrier from the boar. It struck the boar, making it roar. The boar crashed to the ground with a hard thud before dying.

"Finally gotcha," Tina said.

Noelle made a hmph sound as she got up and dust herself. "Great, now I'm covered in dirt. You could be more careful next time," she said all snarkily.

"It beats all your other looks," Tina snapped. "And I told you to get down unless you wanted to get cut like that boar." Noelle let out a scoff before she crossed her arms. "That's what I thought."

Magna got up from his spot and walked over to check the bluenette's work. "You got him," he approved. "But the fun's not over yet."

Asta gasped when he saw a sounder of boars surrounding them and shrieked. They were all glaring at them as a low growl could be heard from each boar. Tina grinned as she got into a fighting stance.

"What do you say, Asta? Ready to tag team?" she challenged.

Asta nodded before he pulled his sword from his grimoire. "You really have to ask?"