─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

(Kenma POV:)

1 hour. It's been 1 hour ever since I saw her.

The more I talk to her, the more I want to be around her. But... I can't go to her house right now. I feel like I'll go crazy without her damn it! I just want to talk to her, to see her-

That's right. I should've thought of it earlier. I pulled out my cellphone. My hand shook. What do I say to her? Do I ask her how she is? Would it annoy her? What does she like? Wait she plays games right? Yeah... but what do I do? Do I suggest a game? Do I ask to play one online?

I threw my phone down. Why can't I do this right!?

I called her.

"Oh hi Kozume-kun!!!"

"Hey."

"Why'd you call? Did you want to study or something?"

"No, I was wondering if you could recommend me a game."

"Oh!! Ok, ok. Uhhh like what system?"

"I have a PlayStation 4, Switch, and a laptop."

"Oh, I think you might like this one game. It's a JRPG with a turned based system, it's really pretty and I think another version came out recently! It's called Persona 5, I think you'd like it."

She sounds so excited. It's so cute, I love it.

"Where'd you get your copy?"

"GameStop, but you can borrow mine! I finished it. There's multiple save files you can use. I can drop it off right now I think!"

"Oh, ok."

"What's your address again? I don't remember it."

I texted her my address.

"419..." She muttered, "Okk!! I'll be over soon!Bye!" She hung up.

I felt something different this time from her call. I could feel myself longing for her, more and more.

I was so ecstatic when I found out it saves the call. I listened to her voice on repeat until she I heard her knock.

"Hi Kozume-kun, here's the game. It's not the Royale one though." She handed it to me.

"That's fine." I replied. What do I do now? Do I invite her in? She came over here, what do I do-

"Do you want to go to a arcade sometime this weekend?" She asked, "Preferably Saturday."

"Oh, sure. What time?" I asked.

"Um... I guess 11? Is that ok?"

"Yeah sure." I didn't have any plans, any that I would've had weren't important enough for this anyways.

"Oki, see you tomorrow Kozume-kun!" She dashed off.

I examined the case, she touched this... Right after, I remembered. I went through my back, taking out her drawings, and other stuff I was able to take.

Putting them in my drawer, there they were. It could've looked like trash to anyone else, but these are special.

A mechanical pencil, lollipop stick, and... strands of hair.

Amazing. Being able to spend time with _____, and having so much stuff of hers. It makes me feel content.

But should I tell Kuroo about my plans with her? There doesn't seem to be harm in telling him, but I don't want him to tell others.

Then, I remembered them. And I remembered I had bigger things to take care of.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

A/N:

I'm sorry for the shorter chapter! Also sorry it was really weird, this was probably one of my not as good chapters (but writing at 3 AM might've affected that.)

Hopefully you guys enjoy it! I really love writing this book, so I hope you love reading it!