"A friend said he saw him last night leaving the party with a brunette in a green dress. Both had been drinking for most of the day, and he only caught a glimpse of the girl before they left the party. And he found the body posed just like the others." She said and I nodded, and then looked over at Leilani. " Leilani,I want a toxicology report sent over to me. Also when doing the DNA test make sure you do the lips too." I said and she nodded and began writing it down. I saw the team walk over to the balcony and I walked with them.

"It sounds like our theory about the partners is right." Spencer said and I looked down at the beach were there were women wearing two piece bathing suits. I licked my lips, feeling upset and sad that I won't be able to go to the beach wearing a bathing suit without anyone seeing my prosthetic or my scars on my body.  

No matter how hard I tried I wouldn't be able to look like that, or even close to it, not anymore. And no matt-

"Hadley, you okay?" Derek asked and I looked up and looked at him. "What?" I asked and he eyed my left leg and I felt my hand on it. I took my hand off and looked at Derek.

"We asked you what you thought, about the UnSubs." He said and I closed my eyes feeling embarrassed and I nodded.

"The woman lures the victim back, offers up something, then ties him to the bed." I said and Rossi nodded. "Okay, but the UnSub was out of their zone. They changed hotels." He said and I shook my head. "Maybe it's because the FBI are here. They changed their location because they knew we were here. It's someone at the Hudson Hotel." I said and they looked at each other and we left.

I stood at the station with Hotch, Prentiss, and Derek while Spencer was talking to Adam Jackson. Leilani walked into the station and handed me papers. "Hey, so the DNA tests came back negative once again for anyone in the system. But there was DNA on Carl. But it's just like the other victims though, it was way too much DNA. I'm guessing that when they party they can't keep their hands off each other." She said and I nodded, looking at Spencer.

"Makes sense." I said and she nodded, but I shook my head. "This doesn't make any sense." I said as I watched Spencer sit and talk to Adam.

"What doesn't?" Derek asked and I shrugged. "All of it. I mean, why go through this much trouble to kill alpha males when you aren't one? But then push the same exact guy, with confidence?" I asked and Derek tilted his head. 

"I don't know. Maybe it's me over-thinking this." I said and I started getting a headache. I looked over at Derek and I waved my hand in the air. "Is there a couch around here? I"m having a episode, I forgot to take my pills." I said and he nodded, and walked me over to the other room. 

I felt my body go limp and I fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up and yawned, seeing a pill bottle next to me and I knew it was Modafinil. I took a pill and stretched standing up. I saw some officers walking through the building. I walked out of the room and saw Rossi and JJ talking with the detective. 

"You know, polygraphs aren't admissible." She stated and I walked over to them, crossing my hands over my chest. "Polygraph?" I asked and they looked at me. "Hey Sleeping Beauty, we were wondering when you were going to wake up." Rossi said looking at me and I glared at him. I turned to the window and saw Spencer in the room with Adeleine. He walked over to the blinds, smiled at me and then shut them.

The next day I walked into the station feeling refreshed and being late, holding my coffee in one hand and Spencer's in the other. I turned a left and the walked straight and I walked into the room seeing the team sitting down together.. I squeezed past her and walked in, seeing Spencer watching a video.