Chap. 6 - Battle of Kouh Vale

Start from the beginning

Pryyha nodded and stood up as Jaune stayed in the bed, Jaune looked out the window and layed back in bed as the voice returned once more.

(???) 'Get up partner this isnt a ordinarily attack, I feel it this is the work of a demon God'

In Kuoh Vale

Union academy students are currently fighting off hordes of different types of monsters, some grimm, demons, stray devils, and possessed humans.

Leading the north defense currently is Sirzech Lucifer who is using his POD to destroy any monster that gets close, with him are his little sister Rias Gremory with her peerage, in Rias peerage are her queen Akeno, first bishop Gasper, second bishop Asia, her first knight Kiba, her second knight Xenovia, her only rook Koneko, and her pawn Issei. Along with Sirzech is the Ninja faction of union academy that has sent Naruto, Sakura. Kakashi, and Sasuke.

The south defence is currently being protected by Serafall leviathan, one of the four rulers of hell, with her is her little sister Sona Sitri along with her peerage, Tsubaki Shinra her queen, Momo hanakai her first bishop, Reya Kusaka sona second bishop, Tomoe Meguri sona knight, Tsubasa Yura sona rook, Sanji sona pawn.

Defending the east side is currently the hunters and huntress of Union academy, leading the defense is Ozpin with teams RWBY, JNRP, CRDL, and CYFV.

The last defense was west the back of the school, their wasn't many fighting going on so everyone who wasn't helping defend the other three points.

The rest of the teachers were in the school providing healing abilities whenever someone came injured.

{Quick side not, I know Sasuke strays from the hidden leaf village but he hasn't yet in this story}

The two parties are currently losing because of the major number of enemies, Sirzech then looked at Rias as he fires a couple more POD balls.

(Sirzech) "Rias go and gather more troops, send asia to heal whomever is already here while your knights defend her"

Rias nodded and summoned her wings and flow over to Asia who was near issei to heal him whenever he got hurt, Rias landed a few feet from the two as she looked at both of them.

(Rias) "Asia I need you to fall back and heal the other wounded, Issei you are to start boosting her healing ability"

Issei and Asia nodded as they flew off towards the injured fighters, Rias was about to fly off as well until she was suddenly hit in the back with a purple flame fire ball, her peerage saw this and all went wide eyed as she fell down to the ground.

(Rias peerage) "RIAS!!"

Xenovia and Kiba went to rush towards her side but was blocked by some demons, Akeno, gasper,  and koneko tried doing the same but was stopped by Grimm, Issei ran towards Rias leaving Asia behind as she fell down to the ground. Asia then looked up towards Issei running to Rias as another purple fire ball came towards her, Issei saw this and goes wide eyed again.

(Issei) "ASIA!!"

Asia closed her eyes expecting to feel something but didn't feel a thing, Asia slowly opened her eyes to see a (F/C) cape infront of her trailing her eyes up she saw Y/N standing their with demons demise stabbed in the ground, infront of him.

(Y/N) "Sorry I'm late had abit of air traffic"

Y/N said as a loud roar was heard through the battle field, Y/N then picked up demons demise as Alduin in his dragon form landed behind him and Asia.

Everyone stared at Y/N and Alduin as Sirzech receives a magic call from Serafall.

(Serafall) " Sirzech are you ok?! Were sensing two massive amounts of magical powers coming from your side!"