BOOK 2: Prologue

Reeve De Marco

His Personal Mistress
SEQUEL

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events, businesses, places, and incidents are just made by the author's imagination or either used in a fictitious manner. Thus, any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, even events are purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works, and most importantly, avoid exploiting the content of this book in any form. Procure authorization and permission from the author.

The photos used in this book are not mine. Credits to the rightful owner.

Note: Plagiarism is a crime

~📖~

WARNING. SPG
R-18

Lahat ng puwedeng mangyari pagkatapos ng ginawa ko, ginugol ko na sa sariling isip ko. After breaking up with him, after telling lies to him just to push him away, I ran away... away from the father of my child.

Then after years of hiding from him and his family, the world seems to curse me. Because I met him again. Katrabaho ko pa. What's more disturbing is the fact that he became montrous. Ibang-iba sa lalaking iniwan ko noon. He became colder. More aggresive. So strict, bossy, and distant. Nagbago na siya. Ang masakit.. alam kong kasalanan ko.

"Miss Alvares, focus on your job. You're not hired to flirt with the clients. Do your fucking job properly." Reeve coldly muttered at me before his jaw moved aggressively, leaving me with lips parted.

What the hell. Who said I was flirting?! Nakikipaglandian ako? Napakasungit na nga, assumero pa, gago.

Copyright © twightzielike
Samantha