𝐂 𝐥 𝐨 𝐬 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠

[Play the music while reading the closing chapter]

Lilly was sitting on the sofa at her office while watching the sun sunk. Today is the last day of Soul Camp. She smiled to herself, followed by a deep sigh.

Lilly spent the whole night arranging and sticking the photographs, the campers gave to her, on a wood. Map Memory is a gift for the campers. She does this every year, and somehow it is one of her most hated activity. Lilly hates goodbyes.

She tilted her head when she heard a knock on the door. The door slightly opened; revealing Isaac, her assistant. "Li-," Isaac faked a cough, "Miss Harper, it's time." Lilly nodded and stood up from the sofa as she lightly fixed her yellow floral dress. She asked Isaac to carry Map Memory for her. Isaac followed Lilly to the lounge where the campers are waiting for their buses or cars.

The two heard the laughs of campers as they nearly approached the lounge. As soon as they stepped out of the lounge area, it became quiet. Lilly glanced at Isaac with a nervous look. Isaac slightly nodded at her, giving her the signal to start with her short speech.

The campers waited for her to speak; Lilly cleared her throat. "First of all, I would like to thank everyone for joining Soul Camp," she slightly nodded her head, "I hope your stay here at the camp made you feel connected to nature and its protectors, us." She clasped her hands as she smiled softly to the campers. "Life is cruel and unfair. It has always been, but what makes us keep on going? It's our dreams and goals in life."

She glanced at Isaac and took the Map Memory. "This is a gift for you all. Map Memory contains all the memories and friendships you have made in Soul Camp."

[Click the External link for the HD file]

Lilly stepped forward, smiling, "I hope Soul Camp made you feel lighter and if ever, healed. I am very proud of everyone. Thank you for letting me and your fellow Soul Campers see your weaknesses and strengths on this short journey. Soul Camp is very grateful to have you." The campers clapped their hands as soon as she finished her short speech.

Buses and private cars started to arrive at the front of the lobby. The campers started to leave; bidding their goodbyes. The camp became silent, you would probably hear the chirping of the birds, the weird sounds made by crickets, and the soft whistles of the wind.

So long, Soul Campers.