"About Shehnaz life"

When the girl slap him he suddenly held her hand strongly shout on her,
Sid: why the hell u slap me, i am helping u & u slap me, u idiot.
Girl :i ..i am sorry its my sudden reaction & she start crying ,u r hurting me leave my hand .
Sid: he left her hand ,i am sorry if i hurt but plz stop crying  ,he forward his hand towards her face but she stop him & say
Girl : i can do it by myself, she swip her tears with her hand & start looking down.
Sid: Now tell me who r u & why these goons r behind u?
Girl : Myself shehnaz gill & these goons. ...,she again start crying.
Sid: ok shehnaz i am asking about them ,but plz stop crying, now r not here u r with me & trust me i will safe u & protect u always ( sid in his mind ,why i say to her that i will protect her always, i don't know her, i only know her name thats it but why i want to protect her keep her safe with my self ,he look towards her ,she is so innocent her beautiful eyes full of tears like asking for protection ,her bubbly cheeks ,her lips like saying don't leave me...oh shit why i am thinking about this girl that much sid.come out of ur dream world. .he shake his head .
Shehnaz:why r u looking me like this?
Sid : han ..oh yes plz tell me about ur home,so i van drop u home safety.
Shehnaz: i don't have home
Sid:what, one sec what r u doing here in this dark night, in london streets ?
Shehnaz: i am from India
Sid: ok so any place where u know living.
Shehnaz : i don't have any place.
Sid:one sec ,tell me why u come here from india?
Shehnaz: these goons kidnap me from india & know i am here...she again start crying.
Sid: ok stop crying u can come with me for tonight.,she widely open her eyes & looking at sid ,she before say something, sid farther add that i am also from india & i come here for my work so u can trust me ,i will not harm u.
Shehnaz: ok i will go with u he start car  & headed towards his home.

This is his home.when they reach home he pick up her shaat(kameez)from back seat & give her to hide it in her jacket bcz his servent will be think some thing else. They both come out from car headde toward his house door, his servant open the door welcome him,he say to his servant to take her to guest room & say to shehnaz that she now take rest they will talk tomorrow, she nodded her head & goes with his servant.
In guest room .
Servant: hi maam ,myself jenni this is ur room if u need anything u can tell me.
Shehnaz:no thanks i will sleep now .
Jenni:ok maam have sweet dreams goodnight
Shehnaz : goodnight.
On the other side sid come his room & directly lay on his bed & start thinking about Shehnaz that he never bring any girl home, means he nightout eith girl's but never bring any of girl to his home bcz this is his dad home & servant will tell his father definitely so thats why,but today he even not once think about his dad & bring Shehnaz to his home,but why is he that much attractive towards her that he bring her home,he thinking about her & smiling, then hit himself & say u idiot sleep tomorrow will see what to do,he sleep.
On the other side Shehnaz again wear her kameez take her shaal,she is wearing something like this

Put sid jacket on caouch, she sit on bed just this about herself, she think that her life so good in india she was enjoying her life & now she is in london in a stranger house, she think what will she say to sid ,she tell him everything or not she...

Put sid jacket on caouch, she sit on bed just this about herself, she think that her life so good in india she was enjoying her life & now she is in london in a stranger house, she think what will she say to sid ,she tell him everything or not she trust him.or not in thinking about this she slept on bed.
Next morning  shehnaz wake up ,fresh herself & come out of the room jenni was keeping breakfast on dinning table for sid who is busy on his phone with somebody saying that he will stay home today,when he put phone on table see shehnaz, he say
Sid: good morning shehnaz,come sit eat breakfast with me.
Shehnaz: good morning.
They do their breakfast completely silently, when they done their breakfast, sid say to shehnaz that come with me to garden,she go behind him & thinking that what will she tell to him, will she tell the truth or not,when they reach garden sid sit in chair & she infront of him.
Sid: i know u will thinging that can i tell him or not about myslef? ,so i will not froce u to tell me about u ,but then i can't help u, choose is urs u want to go back to ur home, so u have to tell me the truth.
Shehnaz: in her mind how he know about my confusion, is he know about mind reading.
Sid: laughs & say stop thinking that i can read plps mind & tell me the truth now.
Shehnaz:widely open her eyes,then she say i will tell u everything but first u promise me u will safety drop to my home in india, u will help me.
Sid: my promise u i wll safely drop u back to India, now u have to trust me.
Shehnaz: i am from punjab ,my mother& father always pamper me & my little sister sargun ,we were one small happy family, one day me & my sister coming from university & suddenly a car hit me,god save me only on my hand small scratches come,i become very angryon the car driver ,went to Window of the car say to the driver that come out of the car ,when car driver come out & start saying that plz don't make noise hsi boss will be angry with him ,then suddenly his boss come out & say sorry to me ,say we will drop u , i accept his apology & say thanks ,left from their with my sister ,sit in taxi & headed toward home.On next day that boss come to my home with marriage proposal, i become shock that how he know about my house and how he can wish for marrying me, bcz he is of my father age,my father directly refuse him then his guard put gun on my sister & mom & dad, he come near to me & say we r marrying today...
Listen to this sid become angry, start thinging in his mind about their kiss ,he say plz shehnaz don't u say that u agree to marry him plz ,o god what i do what if she is married, i need this girl she is my ,i can i just can,suddenly sid say what i am saying she is just an ordinary punjabi girl but why i want her to say that she is not married,  o god plz help me i don't know that is  i am is in love with her or it's just attraction but ,i just can't ignore her & just want that she say she is not married. ..
Is she married or not it will be disclosed in next part stay tune.