You were blushing. "So I was curious as to why you became a fan our of brother here? " he asked you as he made a hand gesture towards Jackson. "Um..." You said but were cut off by Roy again, "Don't tell me that its because he's handsome okay. Because I'm more handsome " he said with a mischevious smile. He was like a little child - cute. "Well, to be honest his music was something that gave me hope when I was at my lowest point and maybe slowly after after that I grew to like him more. He became a role model for me - a person that I really admire and look out to him. His determination and his dedication became something that helped me overcome things. And before I knew it I was already in the fandom, supporting him in everything he does and looking out for him " you said. "Awww sister-in-law I'm jealoussss " Roy said in a playful tone. You continued talking with them,you became more comfortable with them ,Karry was like an ideal older brother for you and Roy would make such a good friend.

"Let's go somewhere after this what do you think?" Karry asked as he took a final sip of his coffee. "That sounds good,what do you think (y/n)?" Jackson asked as he looked at you." Em, that's fine with me " you said looking at him. "Where will we be going? " Jackson asked as he looked at Karry. "I've got a good place we can go to and have fun " Roy said giving a big smile. "Let's gooo" Roy said as he got up. You all followed him. "I'm driving. Keys pleaseeee" he said as held his hands towards Jackson, he looked like an adorable puppy. "Here, but be careful ",he said as he took out the key from his pocket and gave it to him. "Don't worry, I'll drive safely " he said as he got in the driver's seat. You and Qian Xi sat at the back, "Today you both can enjoy. Today I'll be your chauffeur " Roy said looking at the both of you and gave a bright smile. "Hey.... Do you have any idea where we're going? " you asked as you lightly poked Jackson on his arm. "Eh.?" He asked as he looked at you confused. " I was just asking if you knew where we were going "
"Ah, no idea " he answered you.

Qian Xi's pov :

The place he wanted to go to today was a water park. I should have known I remember Roy saying that he wanted to visit the new waterpark together to relax sometime. As we got down the car and made our way towards the park, it was huge. "uwu" a heard a small voice say, I looked beside me, it was (y/n). She looked like a kid who was given candy, she seemed really excited about it. "sister-in-law, have you ever been to a water park? " Roy asked as he came back with the ticket. "Ah....this is my first time " she said a little shyly. "Mine too " Roy said in excitement. "Let's enjoy to the max todayyyy " Roy said in a bright smile. "Yesssss to the max" (y/n) replied with the same enthusiastic energy. These two were like long lost siblings to be more exact long lost twins. It was nice seeing a new side of (y/n), I was happy to see her enjoying the day.

We changed our clothes, surprisingly Roy had bought spare clothes for all of us. Roy and (y/n) decided to ride the slide. I decided to sit down for a while first. As I sat down, I recalled the words (y/n) had said in the cafe ,the reason why she became a fan of mine and it made me really happy. I was touched by what she had said because maybe it was the first time that I had inspired someone. I heard laughing and looked up to see (y/n) sitting on the floor laughing. My lips curved into a smile, her laugh was contagious. I looked at to what she was laughing and noticed Roy feeling embarrassed. "He slipped and ended up riding the water slide. He was screaming half-way" Karry said as he came and sat down next to me. I could have imagine how he could have screamed because when he was scared the scream would be very different, a little funny too. I chuckled a little.
Roy came out of the pool and walked towards (y/n), her eyes grew wider. He was holding a water gun. "I'm sorryyyy" (y/n) half screamed as she got up and started running . Those two were like little kids running around. It was like we were into pairs, me and kaikai and (y/n) and Yuan.