AU omega Mc x Alpha Asra

This is a special part for Asra' s birthday hope u guys enjoy and thank u so much for 6k reads it means a lot
It's my first one shot so please ignore my grammar mistakes or if it really bothers you tell me how to correct it and I will and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASRA🔮🔮

⚠️Warning: a bit smut⚠️

Your POV
I have been standing in the café door for almost 2 hours waiting for Asra but there isn't any sign of him. It's wired because he has never been late every time we hangout. I tried texting, and calling his phone but there has been no response. I'm getting worried. Am sure he would never stand me up, we are close friends we do everything together, but we're only friends we had never taken it that far, but sometimes I wish we did Asra is sweet and charming any beta or omega will fall on their knees just to be with him, but I think we're better as friends.

3rd person POV
He was laying down on his bed fully naked trying his best to forget about his rut and the urge to just grab someone, sink his teeth in them and fuck them till they're left unconscious he's mind kept wondering off to a certain someone, making him reach down to his twitching cock but just the image of them underneath him the moans and whimper will escape from their soft lips as he pounds fast into them. He can't. He needs them, and he needs them now he started rubbing up and down his dick. But then he heard his apartment door knock. He stood up fast erasing the dirty thought in his head he walked to the door the closer he got the stronger amazing scent of an omega hit his nose urging him to open the door but as he unlocked it he realized that the scent belongs to them. He slowly opens the door to reveal soaking wet Mc.

Your POV
Why did it have to rain today when I didn't bring a jacket with me? I started walking faster when I saw his apartment come to my sight I ran into the huge building running from the rain I got into the elevator touching the button to his apartment floor I walked out of the elevator walking through the halls searching for his room number as I stood in front of his door a strong pheromone of his hit me way to hard making me feel a bit dizzy I ignored the scent and knocked on his door he opened the door slowly and see him standing in front of me fully naked with his cock fully erected when the realization hit me so hard as a brick falling on my head that he was on his rut.
“MC.” He said, looking straight into my eyes, “why are you here?” He asked as he rubbed his neck I was trying my hardest not to look down, but it was a little too hard “um... we planned o-on meeting... today.” I said not sure of it myself as an anymore,“shit sorry I thought I told you that I couldn't” he said never looking away from my eyes. An awful silent was there in the space between us as I finally braked the uncomfortable situation, “I-I think it's better if I leave” I said, turning around to escape from his haunting eye's “No don't" he said, holding my wrist, “b-but” I tried to oppose, but he pulled me into his warm embrace his whole body pressed up against mine, and his member rubbing on my back as I felt his hot breath on my ear as he whispered, “please stay."