"It's a sunset, you can't tell?" You say.

" I just thought it was a glob." He laughs.

"Oh fuck you!" You chuckle shoving him in a playful manner.

"Alright guys! In your seats!" Uzui sensei says.

You smile and listen to what he has to say, then you feel your phone vibrate in your pocket.

You pull it out and glance at it, but then glancing turns into your eyes widening and your jaw dropping.

Message from Genya Shinazugawa

What in the world? Why is he texting me? He hasn't texted or talked with you at all since you both broke up, what could he possibly want...

You turn your head and look at Genya, since you both share this class period together. He stares back at you, and forms an awkward smile.

You whirl your head around and check what the message says.

You clap a hand against your mouth.

I want to get back together with you. (Y/n) I fucked up and I'm really sorry, that girl from before was an asshole, and I realized I felt uncomfortable throughout the whole relationship with her because I kept looking at you and feeling bad. I'm really really sorry. Can you please forgive me? And can you give me a second chance?

'Holy fucking shit is he serious? He's pulling my leg isn't he? He is isnt he? He has to be, no I'm dreaming this is totally a dream.' You think to yourself, running your fingers through your hair.

Your palms are sweating and you're trying to think of a reply.

Are you pulling my leg right now?

No I'm not.

Listen, I don't really know what to say, you totally ditched me for this girl right after when it usually takes time to cope, you put me through a lot of shit ya know. Did you really not care after we broke up?

Of course I cared, I just didn't want to get stuck in mourning, because it only makes things worse.

What about this girl? How come you chose her right the next day, I've never seen you talk with her before, were you cheating while we were together and decided to drop me full time for her?

No, she asked me out right after, and I figured it would be cool to try something new.

I don't know if you're telling the truth or not right now, so it's hard to believe you.

Oh come on, think about when we dated, I loved being with you you made me so happy everyday, I loved you so much and I realize I still do. Please, can I have a second chance?

...

?

I don't know what to say right now, I need time to think, and we're in class, I'm going to loose my focus.

Okay, I'll be waiting for your answer.

You shut off your phone and bury your head in your palms.