The Job Of A High School Host?

Start from the beginning

I heard some squealing from the girls, I looked over to see the Hitachiin twin's guests fangirling.

I sighed, extremely bored from reading this book, for the tenth time in a week. "I really need to find something else to do..." I thought as I stood up and put the book in my bag. I walk over to Haruhi-Chan, seemingly bored.

"Showing some skin proves popular with the ladies," Kyoya-San said.

I was confused with what he said then Haruhi-Chan spoke, "So, are you the one who came up with this tropical paradise idea?"

"I doubt it," I stated, "Kyoya-San doesn't look like he'd be the one to choose stuff like this..."

"You are correct [Your Name]. I have no decision making authority. All club policies have been laid out by the club's king, Tamaki," Kyoya-San said, "But, I guess there's no harm in admitting to casually slipping a Bali photo book onto his desk," I sweat dropped with Haruhi from the words he said.

"So he's the real brains behind the operation," Haruhi whispered. I nodded my head as a reply.

"Ta-da!" Honey-San shouted, scarring me.

I looked over to Honey-San and Mori-Senpai, their guests were blushing, praising Honey-San. Honey-San then starts talking to them.

"I'm still thoroughly confused by the two of them," Haruhi whispered to me, "Do you understand?" But before I could reply, one of the girls Haruhi was requested by, called her.

"Um, Haruhi?" The girl spoke, catching Haruhi's attention, "Aren't you going to wear a tropical outfit like the others?"

"I'd like to see that," The other girl creepily said, Her eyes were locked onto Haruhi's.

"Well, no, I-I just don't think it's appropriate to wear anything but early spring attire in early spring, you know?" Haruhi responded.

Haruhi and her guests were talking while I felt two arms around my shoulder, "Come on [Your Name] how 'bout you wear one too? Haruhi won't wear hers anyways, and we don't want that to go to waste huh?~" I heard two voices talking in unison. I sighed and was about to turn towards them but they dragged me off somewhere.

I was then pushed into the changing room with an outfit similar to theirs, but I'm going to guess that's Haruhi's, "I'm not going to wear that, it's made for Haruhi so it has her measurements," I sigh once more. Then I heard the curtains open again, the twins held another outfit in their hands.

They plunge towards me making me fall, and making all three of us in an awkward position, "A-Alright! I'll wear it!" I said, pushing them out of the changing room. I finally finish changing into it, I peek through the curtains to see the twins. Waiting for me.

They see me, "Finally!" They said in unison, "They probably switched clients by now!"

"Sorry... But I'm not the one who wanted to change into this costume!" I argued, they grab my wrists and we go back to the club room.

"There you are! Where were you!" Tamaki-Kun said, "We've already switched clients!"

The twins pushed me in front of them, "Here ya go boss, we already knew Haruhi wouldn't join so we thought we'd have a chance of [Your Name] wearing it," One of them spoke.

Tamaki-Kun blushed when he saw me, "Is he ok?" I thought walking closer to him then placing the back of my hand on his forehead.

"Your face is really red Tamaki-Kun! Are you sick? Your forehead is also really warm!" I said.

Tamaki covered his face with his hand and hummed a yes, "Alright you two!" He pointed to the twins, "Get back to work your clients are waiting..."

"Ah, alright I see what's going on..." I thought with a smirk on my face, but I'll ignore the thought until some other time.