The Job Of A High School Host?

[Your Name] and Haruhi were studying in the library until Haruhi realizes something and closes her notebook. Haruhi told [Your Name] the situation and they both started to run towards the Host Club's room.

"I'm never gonna hear the end of it if I show up late," Haruhi said, quickening her past, [Your Name] following right behind.

Once they made it to the door of the club room, they stopped to catch their breath. Then opened the door to see a tropical setting.

"What's this? Where are we?" Haruhi asked no one in particular while animals were making noise in the background.

"Welcome!" The male Host Club members said in unison.

Haruhi and [Your Name] sweat dropped while looking around, still standing on the spot they entered. A bird flew onto Haruhi's head, making [Your Name] giggle.

"You finally made it, Haruhi. You're so late," The twins spoke in unison like the other times.

"I could be wrong, but my calendar says it's still early spring..." [Your Name] said.

Tamaki started talking while Honey was on Mori's shoulders as Mori ran through the room, "Huddling under a kotatsu table, fearing the cold is nonsense! And besides the heating system we have is... The best!"

Haruhi groaned as Kyoya started to talk, "Do you two have a problem with the way we run our club? Be careful with what you say Haruhi. You owe us eight million yen, remember?"

"Gentlemen don't bundle up in bulky clothing. It may be chilly, early spring out there in the real world, but here at the club, we want to surprise our chilly little kittens with a warm, tropical paradise. Oh, yes! We've turned this place into nirvana. A balmy, tropical island of everlasting summer!" Tamaki said while Haruhi was dumbfounded and [Your Name] actually taking a look around, quite impressed.

"That's funny cause I feel a massive chill right now," Haruhi stated.

Tamaki began ranting again, "Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite, private school, Ouran Academy. The Ouran Host Club is where the school's handsomest boys, with too much time on their hands, entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super rich and beautiful..."

"I know I've heard that somewhere..." [Your Name] thought to herself.

"What heartlessness!" Tamaki continued, "Even with my lustrous skin, exposed by my Balinese King outfit-- I'm no more than a slave for my goddess. I kneel before you and swear my loyalty," He paused.

"Tamaki..." His guest said.

"Lucky..." Another said.

"Oh wow," The last girl said.

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot to mention to you ladies. Next week, The Ouran Host Club is sponsoring a party," Tamaki said.

"We're throwing a party?" Haruhi and [Your Name] spoke in unison accidentally.

"What kind of party is it going to be? Is it going to be formal?" One of Hikaru and Kaoru's guests said.

"Yes. We rented the school's largest hall," Hikaru started.

"It's the perfect place for dancing," Kaoru finished before they started their act.

~ Y/N's POV ~

The twins did their act while they talked about the dance, I was back in the corner of the Host Club's room, reading, nothing else. It gets boring.