authors note

hi everyone. before you read this, i just want to say thank you. i'm about to work so hard on this story and i already have a ton of ideas. i really think that you guys will enjoy it. i'm going to label each part of this note, so read what you want, but enjoy the story!!

-

swype house inspiration
if you guys haven't noticed, ever since jaden and josh left sway, kio, bryce, griffin, and blake have been hanging around hype house a lot more. i was happy to see that the drama had been pushed aside, and even happier to see chase in bryce's vlog. i saw them tweet and comment a little bit about swype and i kinda fell in love with the idea. i mean how iconic would that be?? right away i thought of turning it into a wattpad story.

alterations to real life
i definitely want to change a few things before i get into the story. here are a list of the things. if you don't agree, lmk. maybe ill take it out :)

-even though charli and dixie left the hype house i'm going to continue to keep them apart of it

-there were rumors that addison also left, but i haven't kept up with it. if she has, i'm going to continue to keep her apart of it

-i honestly don't even know if larray and james are in hype house, but of course i will add them in the story!!

-jaden and josh are still going to be in sway even though they are taking a hiatus

-i'm going to include mads and nessa because of jaden and josh

-i will also add in all the newbies

-most likely i will include nick bean because who doesn't love nick bean??

more may change as the story goes, but i will let you guys know.

main characters
truly there is not a MAIN character for this story. as you read it, you will quickly realize that some are just mentioned more than others. this is focused on both groups but i'm going to try my best.

story line
the story line is just like the description. i don't want to give way too much away. i think you guys will like it. i'm going to stay up to date with drama in the story that happens here in real life.

updates
if i had the time, i would update every single day. unfortunately that is not the case. i have one more book titled "falling for jaden hossler" that i'm working on, plus a busy at home life. know that i am trying my absolute best to keep up and stay active.

point of veiw
i thought this over for a really long time and finally came up with an answer. the story is mainly going to be in third person, but it may switch from each persons pov.

suggestions
i'm always up for suggestions. i love them. they are helpful for almost every writer to be able to give their audience what they want. that's exactly what i want to do. at the end of each chapter, i will leave a spot for suggestions and predictions!!

-

if you have made it this far, thank you so much. i hope you all enjoy the story and are staying safe this summer!! my dms are always open <3

-author

@simpforswayla on
instagram
twitter
tiktok
wattpad