Christmas with austin

It was early Christmas morning, you had stayed over with your boyfriend Austin and you guys were going to go over to Zack's house for an annual friend group Christmas celebration.

You and Austin had only been dating for about six months now so it was all still new to you; always hanging out with the friend group,the random Taco Bell and McDonald's trips at 3am, all of it was fun and you enjoyed it. Your sleep was interrupted by Austin coming into the room and throwing pillows at you.

"Austin really?" You whine quietly and sit up, looking at him. Austin smiles "but it's Christmas,let's go play in the snow" he sits next to you. Your eyes widen as you remember the holiday "oh yeah" you giggle and hug him. "Merry Christmas" You smile and look up at him.

"Merry Christmas,now lets go downstairs and open presents" he gets up and holds his hand out to help you up. You both go downstairs and sit down on the floor to wait for everyone else. You had gotten him new Frolfing disks and he got you a matching hoodie to go along with one of his.

At the end of the day you were both tired from all the activities, "today was fun" you smile at him as you lay down. "Yeah it was fun,probably one of the best holidays I had in a while" Austin smiles as he laid next to you and held you close, "now let's sleep" he closes his eyes.
———————————————————————————
This is my first wattpad story in a while and I thought, why not make it about my favorite friend group. I am accepting requests you can dm me on Instagram thickexallen or comment them here and I'll be sure to make it.