2

Diego~
We where there at hot topic just looking around when I saw this awesome all time low sweater to my surprise she had money she saw my face when I looked at it she bought it for me. FRICK Diego why didn't you tell her not to you are the guy. Man why am I such a fgt she's too perfect for me. The way she smiled it stole my heart away I can actually say how much she means to me. The way she plays with her perfect blue hair and her piercings are something else. I can't believe I like her this much. My heart beats more now then ever that she is here. How can some person make me feel this way.
Aurora~ I was so tempted into giving him a kiss but I didn't want to be all awkward about it.
"Hey Diego where do you want to go next" I said.
"We can go back to my house if you want to" he said.
"Ok sounds good" I told him.
We were just about to leave the mall till he dragged me into Spencer's.
"Diego what are we doing here?" I asked.
"I am going to buy you something" he replied.
He grab a walking dead sweater for me and a bought it.
From there we drove to his house I held his hand while he was driving.
When we got there to his place I told him to wait I pulled him close to me and gave him a kiss. His lips where so soft I wanted to do it again but I just didn't. I just got out of the car and blushed from embarrassment. Diego opened the front door. He went to the fridge to get Mtn Dew he offered me some but I told him no thank you. From there we went down to the basement it was so roomy and exactly how I had seen it those couple of times we skyped.
"Diego want to play call of duty?" I asked.
"Sure we can play that game and then maybe later we can play league as well" he said.
We started playing call of duty zombies and Diego was shooting them no downs at all. We lasted up to 50 rounds we would've continued but we got tired of playing. We decided instead of playing league we watched netflix and eat buffalo wings that I told my dad to bring. We first watched silent hill then the cabin in the woods followed by the collector. I started getting cold and kinda sleep I laid down on the bed and I was shaking from the cold. Diego wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him till I fell asleep.

Diego~ look at her she's such an angel while she is asleep ok fgt just keep holding her and don't let her go ever. She is so nice look it all she did for no girl would ever do that. I'm just afraid of being hurt again and honestly I don't want to hurt her ever. Maybe I should tell her how I feel about her when she wakes up. I kissed her cheek and played with her hair. She even smiles when she is asleep. I wonder what sweet dream she's having. I kissed her lips ever so softly so I wouldn't wake her. I held her closer to me and whispered"I won't leave you now" I cuddle her even more. I never want her to go at all she is just an amazing person. I kissed her soft angelic lips again. She woke up after I did and asked what time was it. I honestly didn't want her to leave my place she look like an angel while she slept.