Authors Note- Please read!

Hey guys! Just wanted to give you all a quick update on a few things...

1. I am totally trying to check my email and update as often as I can! I have been super duper busy lately with over-the-break extra credit crap for school, and between Christmas and the new year, things have been pretty damn crazy!  Also- My idiotic math teacher is being a real ass lately and I've been struggling to deal with all that shit so sorry for updating so late!  I was literally about to post the new Dandy chapter last week and it got deleted like two seconds before I could post I am so pissed omfg sorry ;-;

2. I just wanna say... I love all you dirty rotten people so much! ^-^ You guys are SO good to me, and I am always getting such positive emails and comments from you guys on my writing! It totally means the world to me since I never even thought I would/could get any reads at all, and most of you tell me that I am like a really good writer, thank you by the way you guys are such sweethearts <3, and I mostly adapt to my writing style from reading other fanfictions on this site! Everyone is so amazing and that's what really inspired me to write my own stuff on here in the first place, and I have always wanted to be complimented for my kind of writing as well, so I could not have even begun to gain followers without already reading the great fanfictions and stories that others have posted as well, so here's a huge shoutout to you guys! You bitches rock <3 (p.s. some of my favorite authors have posted some really great pieces that I have really enjoyed reading time and time again, so go checkout my library of added stuff and maybe take a look at the things I have in there, they are all really well written and I can't ever put them down... most make me cry once they're over they are just so good)

3.  Something I think you guys should also all be notified of just for some background about me... I have a disorder called Conversion Disorder, which means that I have seizures when I get stressed, but there isn't anything actually wrong in my brain, so they are kind of like fake-out seizures that aren't really real, but look real.  It's kind of confusing, but they totally suck and I just wanted to let you all know that lately school has been really crazy and I started having seizures again last week and ugh it can just be really difficult to cope with and I just want to apologize for not updating recently!  I'm trying to get back intot the groove of things so I will keep posting for the next few days as much as I can before I have to go back to school.  (Also-  if anyone has anything uplifting or positive to say about heling me deal with my disorder it would really help because most of the time when I have seizures, I am bedridden and can't go to school for days it is not fun at all...  I was first diagnosed the week after Halloween in 2013, so over a year ago, and I have been in and out of the hospital, to the e.r. several times, and have had a catscan, e.e.g, and an m.r.i. to test for brain tumors before I was diagnosed, and it totally sucks butt to be honest... I also often get concussions and stuff from like falling from a seizure while I'm standing up so any words of encouragement is really nice to hear... Conversion Disorder is also much more common than you guys may think, so I am considering starting a blog/online support group for other teens like me who suffer from it and can relate to what I am going through...  Email me if you want to talk I always want to hear what everyone has to say about it)  FarahJones7@gmail.com :)

Thanks for listening to me ramble...

xx Ferry Jo <3