"Oh, thanks," he says. My phone starts ringing. I hold up one finger.

"Yolo,"I answer.

"Ren," Jack answers, "Where the hell did you go!"

"I was at Peter's house." I answer.

"Quill or Parker," he asks.

"Quill, because I randomly went up to space for a visit. Parker! Gosh...how's things at the tower?"

"Uh...could be worse."

"Uh huh well bye." I quickly ended the call. I shoved the phone into my pocket. I rub my face with both hands.

"You okay?" Peter asks.

I sigh, "I-I don't know. But I think good with all the problems I have."

"You don't seem like yourself."

"I wonder why," I mumble. We continue walking.

Why has this happened? What have I done? Other than mess with the laws of Nature and Universe...we've all done it. Maybe?

I start mumbling a song that's been stuck in my head for days now, "Are you, are you Coming to the tree?
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three. Strange things did happen here..."

"Are you singing hanging tree," Peter chuckles. I shrug.

"Maybe," I smile.

"Well well if it isn't Peter Parker," I hear a familiar voice speak. Peter quickly turns around and hugs the person.

"Harry," he says. I just stand there awkwardly. "Oh, Harry you've met Ren before right?"

"Yeah she ran into me yesterday," He holds out his hand and I shake it. "Are you two..." He points at Peter and I.

"Oh nonono," both of us answer. Harry chuckles at our reaction.

My phone starts to ring again.

"Excuse me," I say and walk away and pick up my phone.

"Yellow," I answer.

"Katherine, get you're ass back to the tower," Fury booms.

"I'm okay," I reply.

"You have a god on your trail, if you're not concerned about your life I am. You're parents trusted me with your life. And I intend-"

"My parents what?" I answered angrily.

"Didn't Riley tell you-"

"Tell me what Nick." I say through gritted teeth.

"Your parents were agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, they were on an assignment in a secret S.H.I.E.L.D base to protect a secret weapon-"

"Yep, very specific." I comment.

"Someone wanted to get ahold of the object, and in the battle of protecting it from that someone your mother absorb the power."

"So, when she had you-

"I got it passed down to me." I finish.

"When Loki killed your parents...they told him where it is, in you, in exchange to live. But he is the Norse god of mischief and lies."

"So he back stabbed them, literally," I finish.

"So the reason he wants to kill you last is so he can use you then...kill you. But your parents beforehand signed me as the godfather since they were single children and I was the most trusted friend."

I can't speak. I can't find my voice. I can't swallow this lump in my throat(A/N I can't even...sorry I had to.)

"Barnes?" Fury asks.

"I'm coming," I finally whisper. I end the call.

I walk back over to Peter and Harry.

"Hey Ren- Are you okay," Peter asks.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine," I croak. I cough to fix my voice. "It was nice seeing you Harry. Thank you Peter I have to go."

I turn around throw the box in front of me and step into the suit. The suit engulfs me.

"Good to see you Ms.Barnes," J.A.R.V.I.S's voice says. I start to fly towards the tower.

"J.A.R.V.I.S?"

"Yeah, I hacked into your suit," Tony's voice speaks through the speaker,"Are you okay kid?"

"I can we talk when I get there?" I ask.

"Sure," Tony says. He 'leaves' the suit. The rest is a nice quiet flight through New York.