.1.

The next day after their meeting, JaeHyeong is now home, making himself at ease in the old DoJoon room.

WooSung has felt a little bit nostalgic when they entered there. He didn't open the room since his bro is gone and it was really dusty.

He remembered these nights when they talk until the morning, when they sing out of notes after drinking too much...

But the room hits differently now, it feels like JaeHyeong. Specially because it was clean and organized.

But once Monday, WooSung is forced to follow his daily life again.

WooSung texts his girlfriend.

They had fight on Friday because she was always busy but never with him. It was friends, mom, cousins, work...

That day WooSung told her he really needed her presence with DoJoon problem. But she had duty or whatever and he exploded.

WooSung don't know whose fault is but there he is, sending her an apology message. DoJoon is not here anymore to give him advice anyway.

After 5hours, she replies him that it was okay and she is sorry too, she asks him to visit her once he'll finish work.

Huh, great...

"...So? How is life?"

WooSung says hoping that he didn't sound too awkward.

The girl gives him a little smile.

Damn, how is it possible to feel so distant to a person that you once loved so much?

WooSung feels like he cant believe her anymore, as if it was useless to keep in touch because she never tries to make contact with him, never texts him first, like she didn't care...

"Everything is good for me, don't worry. I always give my best for the things I value."

Ouch, what does it have to mean exactly?

"...Really? I'm happy for you then... I hope you will achieve what you work for"

"Thank you Sammy, I hope that you're okay with your job too!"

"huh, yeah..."

"How is DoJoon?"

"I don't know, we didn't talk for a while"

"Really? I thought you guys are best friend?!"

"Well, I'm pissed at him because he left me for another dude"

"Hah?! And you didn't tell me??"

"..."

"And wait, DoJoon is gay??"

"... Yeah, he is gay"

"Oh my gosh! Why I wasn't aware of that?"

"... because you don't give it a single thought"

"True, there's a lot of other important things to remember than that"

"huh, yeah, important things..."

The discussion goes like it. WooSung decides that he will avoid sentimental topic with this girl, he was fed up. They then talk about her work and her future project. She is at least as passionate as WooSung knows her. He wish she could be so intense for their relationship.

"It was good to see you, Sammy. But I can't stay too late, I'll begin earlier tomorrow"

WooSung nods and waits with her until her vehicle arrive.

She opens the door but stares at WooSung with a knowing glance.

He takes the hint and moves closer to give her a peck.

She smiles at him and then disappears. WooSung stares at the vehicle, wondering when he'll see her again.

"I'm back"

WooSung smells a tempting fragrance from the kitchen where he leads immediately as soon as he is inside.

There is a cooking JaeHyeong who was so concentrate that he didn't notice WooSung yet. Smiling, he walks to the taller man and warps his hand around JaeHyeong hip.

"H-Hyung, you're b-back!"

JaeHyeong mumbles.

WooSung moves away, finally aware that they were too close. Let's say, the elder was missing human contact, he was really tactile with DoJoon but JaeHyeong and him know each other for three days, yet he feels so at ease with him.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry!"

WooSung says happily, knowing that JaeHyeong was a good cooker and feeling like nothing really matter because for now, JaeHyeong is with him and only him.