Thank You.

Dear Jacob Whitesides,

Thank you for everything. You are such an amazing person. Words and cannot describe how incredibly proud and amazed I am of you.

I've been a Whitesider since 2013, and I've loved every second of it. The way you treat us is absolutely mind blowing. You always tweet us, make sure we are okay and happy. Not many other famous people take time to do that nowadays. Not only that but you also remind every single one of us every day how thankful you are for us. You put a smile on my face everyday. A real smile, and I'm so thankful for that.

Jacob the way you interact with us unique. Unlike most idols where they just tweet there fans once a while saying 'I love you' or something basic like that, you actually take time to respond to fans. EVERYDAY. Even while you're touring. Jacob you really do care about all of us, and I mean ALL of us. (: You've also been touring non-stop lately, and you still found time to interact with us. Especially with international fans. Jacob you've literally woken up at like 4 or 5 just to talk to your international fans. That right there truly shows that you care about all your fans.

You're so freaking talented holy Jesus. The way you sing while your performing is G O D. You get so into the music and your voice is amazing. You literally give everyone chills when you sing because DAMN. And your laugh and face and hair and legs and eyebrows, thaNK YOU MR. AND MRS. WHITESIDES (Sorry but this just needed to be said)

You've help me through a lot of personal things. I've had tough times in my life where I've felt.. alone and helpless, and you've helped me through those. Your tweets, interviews, songs have always took my mind off those problems and made me smile.

You've come so far in your career and I couldn't be any prouder. You've toured around the USA and you've traveled outside of the United States to perform shows for YOUR fans. INSANE.

Jacob I will ALWAYS support you, because you deserve everything good that comes to you. I mean you've helped out all of us with something personal or simply putting a smile on our faces. I can't wait to see you one day winning awards and seeing you on billboards and TV.

~so there's a little thank you from me to you, a thank you for just being you.
I love you jbob.