Before and After

You were barely ready for High school and you hoped that you wouldn't have to deal with so much at the one you were put into!Your mother was so worried about you even starting the life of a high schooler.All the trouble...You were also kinda new to everything around you because your father got a better job where your now located.You very much dislike being the new girl especially in a high class.You were already on your second year and expected to say at your old high school with your old friends,but no..your dad got a better job and now your mother found more advantages in other places to gain one herself so you guys could pay for more things.You inhaled then walked inside.You froze at the sight of the bunches of students who were in the hallways but to avoid eye contact you kept a low profile.At your last school all the guys would usually compliment you for being so cute or for looking adorable and also for having gorgeous eyes.It was so annoying and you rather not get much attention in school now thinking about it.You covered your face but peeped through your hands to see where you were going then while you were walking you ran into someone then felt yourself fall over.

Your butt hit the floor before the rest of you and you groaned silently.

"O-Ow..." You then rubbed your side and heard a smooth voice speak to you.

"Are you alright...?"You looked up to see a young man with handsome features.He had Messy,Pale Blonde hair with a pair of Red Eyes.He appeared very tall for a boy at his age.You predicted that he was 17 which you were pretty sure you were correct on your prediction judging by his looks and sort of on his height.He started to wave his hand over your face trying to get your attention since you appeared to be spacing out.

"O-Oh! S-sorry..." You looked away and took the hand he offered you.He helped you up and gave a pleasant smile to you which caused you to blush.

"Prince! Prince!" You heard voices shout from behind him.There were girls that were what you guess...calling out to him..but why call him a prince.You looked at him once again and noticed his charming facial features so you answered the question yourself but ended up letting the word slip out of your mouth.

"P-Prince.....?' You sounded like you were questioning.He looked at you for a moment then scratched the back of his head.

"Yea..that's my nickname the girls here give me"You tilted your head to the side looking like a lost puppy.It helped you process words in your mind then made you start to think.

"He sounds just like me...well at my last school..."you stood tall then saw a young man come up to you.It was definitely unexpected and you felt horrible was you realized your face was exposed.The random young man grew hearts as eyes and complimented you the most ADORABLE! Some others looked and started to compliment you also."WAAAAAAAAH?!!!!!" You panicked and ran away having them follow you.There yelling then faded away once you hid inside the girls bathroom.You panted then slid down the wall feeling relieved.You then grew an idea then pulled out shades that would cover your eyes from the people who walk around.You then made your exit from the girls bathroom gosling your bag over your shoulder.You were now being treated like a normal student which was great.You entered your first class and once again saw the boy labeled 'Prince' sitting in a seat by the window.You took the seat that was beside him and called out to him.

"Hey." You said and he turned his direction towards you.'Hm?' Seemed to be all he could respond with but he gave a smile just to make you blush."Hello,um...I'm (l/n) (f/n)." You gave your best greeting and he responded soon after you did.

"My names Kyouya Sata,Glad to see you again honestly." He gave his charming smile which made you grow excited,but before getting deeper into the conversation class then started once the teacher arrived.At least 30 minutes of class was what it felt like and you mostly couldn't keep your eyes off Kyouya.Sometimes he would catch you looking at him and you would then look away.Kyouya would either chuckle or just smile when he quickly turns to look at you.

School seemed so great until...

"Hey!" Someone shout out while you were heading towards lunch.A girl with blond hair and having it all puffed up looking on the ends came up to you who also appeared to have a friend with her."Are you dating The prince?" she asked.You froze and went straight into thinking and from your last experience at school someone asked you almost the same question but when you responded 'no' those girls began to pick on you endlessly.You didn't want that to happen again so you just lied.

"Y-yes!" You said but didn't notice a male figure looking behind you.

"Huh...?" You heard someone say and you quickly turned around.You panicked then dragged him outside to escape those girls.You were breathing heavily after the two of you were then outside."Why'd you pull me outside?" He asked.You sighed in relief but it was hard to tell because you were breathing heavily.You we're glad that he appeared not be there for the whole entire conversation,but you knew that he had to know or the rumor that those girls are gonna spread are gonna mostly kill you.

"Well..." You began.5 minutes later the two of you were sitting on the bench keeping a few distance away from each other.

"I see..." He finally spoke once you finished then relaxed himself against the wooden bench. "I'll just pretend to be your boyfriend then..." he agreed to it and you sprung up in happiness mostly not believing the miracles the lord has given you!! "Just one more thing..." he said and got your attention.Kyouya's Face expression then changed into an evil grin."Your gonna have be my dog if you want me to keep up such an act." Your face grew into a shocked mixed with puzzled,and outraged expression.

"WAAAAH?!??" You shouted then shook your head to disagree with the idea."NO NO NO NO!" Kyouya then stood up while smiling but remaining to look very gorgeous.

"Fine then,I'll just try not to let the little lie slip out of my mouth and I do apologize if it does." he says while lifting your chin.You were very pissed at this guy and couldn't believe something like this could ever happen to you.You sighed and responded.

"Fine..." Kyouya began to pat your head as if you were actually a pet and smiled as he admired the situation he's put you in.

"Good Good Girl." You looked down feeling ashamed a bit but as long as you remain in the sate your in then you'll be okay with most of the people in the school .