" I did. She is an amazing woman"

She look towards Chelle and the two women " Can you all follow me please and Thankyou" with that my mother started walking towards a side door with the two women.

Chelle gave Mason a small smile and told him "Pumpkin go back to ya mama I'll be right there okay"

He looked like he didn't want to leave her side at all but gave in when she gave him a look "okay.. hi daisy ,Nikki here too wanna come" Without even a second thought Daisy was right by mason side as they walked back to their table.

I couldn't even get a word with Chelle. She was already out of sight and Mila was in my brother's face out of no where. " Hakeem we need to talk."

I heard him ask her " how you even get in here Mila?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I heard him ask her " how you even get in here Mila?"

" I was invited by your father so don't start that.. I really do need to speak with you"

He looked at her and saw she was serious so they went off somewhere " aight come on"

My gran, Dominic and I made our way towards Michelle's family. While my father found his way to our table. Gran, Mama Wright, and Mama Banks hit it off quick.

" I brought that red velvet cheesecake I made enough there for everybody " Mama Wright was saying

Mama Banks sucked her teeth " girl hush been talking bout that dry cheesecake since yesterday now let them try my peach cobbler then it's all over"

"Dry? where Maya you ain't nothing but a lie!"

Gran pulled out two bottles out her bag "Well Damn I just brought some hard liquor cause that water down shit over there ain't gon work"

" See now you talking talking " Mr. Banks responded pulling a flask out his suit pocket

Dominic was engrossed in a serious debate on who is the best nba player with Mason, Mikey, Josiah, and Zay

" pursonally i say bron because he beast on the court" Zay was saying

" yea what he said" Mason said

" boy shut y'all assss up y'all saying Lebron cause you like saying TACOOO TUESDAYY"

Mason mumbled" so he still a beast on the court and he eat good"

Like always it's fun being around them. The energy of the table was unmatched. It was lively.

I wanted to see how Xavier was holding up in the kitchen with new staff so I made way towards the area. Xavier looked in the zone. He commanded the kitchen and his staff respected him. I gave him a head nod as greeting and left it at that to not disturb the flow. I was walking towards the back office when I heard the familiar voices

"what is it that you need to say?"

I looked to the right in a small corner was Mila and Keem. She wrapped her hands around his neck " I've missed you papi". I moved out of sight but I could still hear them