Hunting the Hunter

Mulai dari awal

As soon as i called, his phone went straight to voicemail again.

"No answer." i sighed defeated. Rakan heard me but decided not to answer.

"Hm, this is a stretch but it won't hurt to try i guess.. I'm calling Shian." I muttered and dialed her number and pressed it against my ear.

It rung a few times before she picked up.

"Hey Nia? Hiii" she causally greeted it.

"Hey um listen, Did you see Braum anytime for the past few days? Uh, he's sorta missing-"

"He isnt 'sorta' missing, he is missing." Rakan corrected me loudly enough for Shian to hear.

There was silence on the other side of the call for a moment.

"Are you serious?? What happened??" Shian sounded concerned, to my surprised. I didn't linger on it though.

"Well, some weird cross dresser dude came in out of no where and...well that's a long story. Braum left with him in a trailer i think to go get some drinks and he never came back home. This was three days ago. I'm really worried."

"That's...weird.. um well i-"

"Yeah nia put that shit on loud speaker i wanna hear too." Rakan blurted in between our convo.

"Hold on, Rakan wants to talk as well apparently." I said a bit annoyed as i put it on loud speaker and held the phone in between us.

"Yeah you can talk now." i ensured her.

"Yeah what i was saying was i saw a pink trailer parked at the end of our street for a week now. I don't know if you swing towards the highway side but i thought it was weird. You mentioned a trailer so... i think that can help you." Shian had speak with confidence.

"Ugh i could just gobble you up" Rakan squished his voice childishly and began making smooching noises towards the speaker.

"Yeah keep your eyes on the road, dummy. Anyways, thanks so much! You're the best." I said smiling. "By chance have you seen the direction it headed at least?" I asked her.

"Well...if it was towards the highway, then its most likely he came from that end." She proposed a logical idea.

"Nia why can't you be more like Shian?" Rakan insulted.

"Rakan why can;t you be more like Chase?" I snapped back sarcastically. He snarled his face but didn't say anything. "Anywaay, thanks so much again shi."

"Ugh, god. If he really went on the highway he could of taken him anywhere.." Rakan lowkey worried.

"Hmm. Sorry but i have to get back in class. Good luck."

"Alright no problem. Goodbye."

"Bye doll." Rakan said with all seriousness as he made a harsh U turn towards our house again but this time drove to the other end of the road, which i never actually travelled on except my first time moving in here. Such distant memories of a better time.

"Dude, this sucks. And it looks like a thunder storm is coming too. Fuck me." Rakan growled.

"Mhm. How did this happen?"

"Well, if your boyfriend was not such a fucking manipulative snake, then this shit wont happen."

"So why go after him then? If he's such a bad person. I mean you're not like that, so why bother."

"Awww... Thank youuu." he teased with a bright smile and a touched hand on his chest like a teenage high school girl. "But seriously though, you have to understand that this man sorta is the best thing that happened to me." Rakan defended him.