Chapter 6

The next day,Nene was telling everyone about how the rumors we're fake,some believed her,some didn't.

"...in the end most of them ended up not believing me..But I tried I guess.."Nene said to Amane,who was sitting besides her.

"I'm sure he'll appreciate it.."Amane said,putting his hand on her shoulder,comforting her.

"Thanks Amane.."Nene said.

Kou went up to them.

"Have you guys seen Mitsuba?"Kou asked.

"No,maybe we should go look for him"Nene said.

"Good idea, let's go"Amane said.

-

"What a weakling!"He said as he laughed at Mitsuba.

(Note:ok like I'm tired of calling him "the leader of the photography club" soooooo...I'mma just pick a random ass name for him,and his name will be Sato Yuu.)

"P-Please...s-stop...."Mitsuba sobbed.

Yuu proceeded to beat him up,giving Mitsuba bruises and a black eye.Mitsuba screamed in pain.

"STOP!!!!!!PLEASE!!"Mitsuba shouted covering his head with his hands and putting his legs up to his chest.(insert Tanjiro yelling "YAMERO!!!!!!!" Lol)

Yuu didn't listen to Mitsuba.He was about to punch him until....

"He said to stop...you...you...YOU MONSTER"Kou said,grabbing his arm.

Amane and Nene immediately went towards Mitsuba.They started to treat his wounds,Then they bandaged up his eye and bruises.

Once they were done,Mitsuba hugged both of them,then they hugged back.

"Thank...you guys...so much..!"Mitsuba said between sobs.

While that was happening,Kou and Yuu were outside of the school,Kou kept punching him in the face.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM!!HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!!WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET HIM BE HAPPY??!!WHY??!!"Kou said.

-

"Where's Kou?!!"Amane asked.

"What do you mean?He's right th-"Nene said but then paused as she turned around.

He was gone.

But where?

"We have to go look for him!"Nene said.

Amane helped Mitsuba get up and they all looked all around the school.

They ran up the stairs all the way to the roof top.They looked down and Saw Kou punching Yuu in the face.

They all stared in horror.Especially Mitsuba.

Mitsuba decided he would go down there to stop Kou.

Mitsuba immediately ran off to the stairs.

"MITSUBA WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"Nene shouted.

Nene was about to chase him until Amane stopped her.

She turned her head to look at Amane with a confused expression.

"He's got this,I'm sure it will work"Amane smiled.

-

Mitsuba kept running down the stairs.Not caring if his legs hurt.

He finally reached the bottom of the stairs and ran to the back of the school.Kou was about to punch Yuu.

Mitsuba ran up to him.He grabbed his  wrist and held him back with all his strength.

"K-Kou..please..stop.."Mitsuba said.

Kou put his hand down.and turned around to see Mitsuba.

"Mitsuba?!"Kou said in surprise.

"Yeah.. it's me..uh..I'm okay so..please stop what you're doing"Mitsuba said

"Alright...I'll stop...if it's for you.."Kou said.

If.. it's for...me?!

Mitsuba blushed a little.

"A-Anyways,we should take him to the nurse.."Mitsuba suggested.

Kou scratches his head sheepishly,"Yeah.."

Kou picks up Yuu on his back and they go to the nurses office.They leave him there.

It was getting a bit late and dark.

(My dumbass forgot to mention this but this was after school xD)

"Ne,Mitsuba"Kou said.

"Huh?Yeah?"Mitsuba replied.

"Do you want to hangout tomorrow?"Kou asked.

Mitsuba blushed a little.

"Sure,what time?"Mitsuba asked.

"Hmm...two p.m?"Kou asked.

"Sounds good,where are we meeting up?"Mitsuba asked.

"I'll just come pick you up and we'll just go hangout at fun places"Kou smiled.

Mitsuba nodded.

Both males went their separate ways.

Mitsuba opened the door to his house.

"Mom,Dad,I'm home!"Mitsuba shouted and closed the door.

Mitsuba looked around for his parents but he didn't find them.

He noticed a note on the fridge.

"Dear Mitsuba,your father and I are going on a business trip,We left you some money so you can eat while we were gone.But we had enough time to make you some food,it is inside the fridge,you can heat it up if you'd like,or you can cook yourself.We will miss you,Take care!

          -Love,Your Mother & Father"

Mitsuba took the note off and set it on the counter,then he sighed.

He took out one of the meals that his mother made and cooked it.After it was done,he sat down and ate.

I'm...going on a date with Kou...

Mitsuba thought as he finished eating his meal and washed the dishes he used.He started blushing.

Wait... IT'S NOT EVEN A DATE!!WE'RE JUST HANGING OUT!!AS IF HE WOULD LIKE ME!!HE PROBABLY LIKES DAIKON-SENPAI!!!

Mitsuba was practically a tomato.He decided he would just go to sleep.

-

This was kind of long,I hope you guys enjoyed it.Also sorry for not updating.