"Can you give me a lift, back to the tower, Tony has been texting me all day asking for me to come back," I say, "Oh yeah and Loki killed my parents and he's after me and my sister."

"Oh...yeah I can give you and ride," he holds me and thwips a web and we swing through the city.

"So what's your power," he ask over the wind.

"Super speed," I answer, "And my cells age faster then stop aging." he looks at me. "What?"

"You mean you could run really fast, yet you're making me go through the city."

"Yeah," I answer looking forward.

We finally land on the top of the tower, on the porch thingy. I let go of Peter.

"I will see you later Pete,"I wave good bye and walk inside.

I find a concerned sister sitting on the couch with Johnny.

"Where were you," my sister asks. She comes up to me and inspects my face.

I slap her hands away, "Walking/running around New York. Then I talked to Spider-Man."

"Oh,so you're okay,"she says calmly, I nod my head," Good. WHAT THE HECK I WAS WORRIED SICK! I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE YOU WERE! YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH! YOU DIDN'T ANSWER YOUR PHONE! I THOUGH LOKI GOT TO YOU OR SOMETHING! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE TOWER!"

"I can take care of myself! It's fine!" I yell back.

"It's not fine, you have a god after you," she argues back...yelling also.

"I'm not a little kid anymore," I yell back.

"You sure act like it! Till further notice you can't leave the tower."

"You can't tell me what to do! I'm older now! AND YOU'RE NOT MOM AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!" I had done it. My sister has tears in her eyes. She turns around and walks to the couch not looking at me.

"Riles I didn't-"

"Get out," she mumbles.

"Riley I-"

"GET OUT, YOU ARE A MISTAKE OKAY LEAVE!" I step away. Tears falling down my face.

"YOURE A TERRIBLE SISTER YOU KNOW THAT! YOU LOCKED YOURSELF AWAY WHEN MOM AND DAD DIED! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FELT! I FELT ALONE! YOU ISOLATED YOURSELF FROM THE WORLD! WHY I DONT KNOW! BUT YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS! I HAVE PROBLEMS TOO! DO YOU CARE? NO! SO IF YOU THINK I'M A MISTAKE MAYBE I AM! I AM A MISTAKE OKAY! I SCREW UP EVERYTHING! I HATE MYSELF DON'T YOU KNOW THAT! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THE BULLSHIT THAT YOU SAY IT HELPS A WHOLE FUCKING LOT! SO YOU ARE NOT MY SISTER!" I notice everyone (Fantastic four, Avengers, and Jack) is staring at us. Probably because I usally don't swear and just blew up at my sister. I turn around and jump off the porch and tapped my wrist calling my suit.

"REN!" I hear Jack scream.

I quickly fly up and away. I blink away tears.

"Carl," I ask voice breaking, "Call Peter."

Ring

Ring

"Hello."

"Peter," voice breaking.

"Ren what's wrong?"

"I feel bad inviting myself over, but would that be okay?"

"Yeah, we just finished dinner so I think that's okay."

"Thanks." I end the call and fly over to Peter's. I get out if my suit and tap on his window. He opens it.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I shake my head. Biting my lip so I don't break out crying. I shut my eyes.

I wrap my arms around Peter's neck and start sobbing.

"I can't do this Peter,"I sob into his shirt.

"Do what?" He asks.

"Be this strong person people think I am! I live in terror and I am scared of everything!" I whisper this last part, "I'm scared I'm going to die soon Pete. I am just a mistake..."

We stay here like this in silence for a few minutes. I just hug Peter. I feel safe in his arms. He understands I don't wanna talk yet I want to.

"You know your not a mistake, right," he says out of the blue.

"I am Peter...I can't think of one reason why I'm not," I mumble. I sit on the floor cross legged and back rested against his bed.

"You're smart, pretty, funny, and a great singer," he says.

"How'd you know how I sing," I ask.

"In the park when you were singing I bet my life in the tree," He answers.

"Oh," I look down at the floor, "right. You think I'm pretty?"

He rubs the back of his neck and blushes a little, "Uh-he yeah."

I laugh and lightly punch his arm.

"Ow," I says.

"Man up," I say, "I don't wanna go back to the tower." I mumble. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"You have to go back sometime," He says.

"Not yet, my sister is a pain in the ass," I say. He looks at me. Shocked. Again for swearing probably.

"Why's that?"

I sigh, "She just- She locks everyone out when she needs to let them in. But she let in a guy she barely knows and not her sister! And She thinks I am a terrible sister, just for starters."

"Oh," he says. I nod my head.

"I just," I sigh, " I don't know, after my parents...she doesn't seem so...colorful. It's almost as if she...blames me for their death." He runs my back. I rest my chin on my hands.

"So, super speed," Pete says changing the subject. I roll my eyes.