Late night

Edd woke up trembling, it's really freezing and the blanket isn't enough. He glanced at the alarm clock... 2:14 am.. He yawned and headed outside his room, it's really cold so he needed something warm. 

He wobbled on the way to the kitchen but still can keep his balance, odd that the light is on, he's so sleepy but didn't really care, he just wanted to grab something from the fridge. 

Suddenly, he bumped on something, warm... 

"Woah! You suprised me! "A voice rang and Edd flew his eyes open. 

"W-What are you doing here?! "Edd too are shocked. 

"Me? I can't sleep, so I thought, maybe milk will help me" Edd nodded it off and reach to he fridge, cold, he trembled and breath slowly while shaking in cold. 

"Edd, are you okay? "Edd tilted his head to side to find Matt staring at him, he closed the fridge and blushed slightly "Yes, and suit yourself, I want to go back to my room" Matt sensed something fishy, so he decided to stop him, "Really? Aren't you going to grab something? "

Edd could feel the distance being closed, oh no, no, no, he's face is red right now, his face are hot but his body are otherwise, "No, i-i c-changed m-my mind.. " Matt have a wide grin on his face "I see, let me send you back "Edd refused "No, No, No I can go by myself, besides weren't you going to make yourself some milk? " Matt grin goes wider "What're you talking about? I already had one, you're not fully awake are you"Edd blushed more, embarrassed. 

"I'll be going "

"Wait, come here"

Edd turned around and felt the warm on his face, as he examined it, seems Matt has noticed. 

"You know, if you're troubled, you could tell me. I try to help as much as I can do, youre my boyfriend, why are you shy to me haha"he chuckled and hug him close, kissing his ear. 

"I-I know... N-Now let go.. "Crap, why did he stutter

"No, ill carry you, so dove to dream, kay"he whispered, he know soft whisper sooth Edd to sleep. 

"N-no.. ."Edd are so sleepy and slowly closed his eyes, drifting to sleep. 

Matt felt the coldness in Edd body, it must be a trouble sleeping in cold, he carried him in his embrace and maybe to suprise him in the morning. He could predict it already. 

He smiled at the thought, he hesitate to go to Edd room and decided to sleep with him in his own room. 

He's so fragile, wish I can protect him... 

Matt laid him down, and lay beside him, the cold are gone. He smiled and keep him close, warmth... He love to watch and see, examining his lover as muc he can, Edd didn't really hang around him, considering he's busy with a lot of things. 

Brown hair, sun-kissed skin, puffy cheek, ahh adorable

He kissed his hair, the scent are soothing. His hands roam around his body, examining , studying and learning all inches of it, touching and caressing. 

Litle by little , he felt so sleepy, the energy are draining. He slowly closed his eyes, hugging him close. 

Warmth and Love...