H.U.C actor:*still breaking character* Your gross lack of training is all too apparent right now. You better shape up and pay attention,noobies! | Aeden:You're not just here to provide aid. Until the police or the firefighters show up,you need to exercise authority and make sure this goes off smoothly! Think of the victims here! They must be terrified! | H.U.C actor:There are many aspects to being a hero,take note! There's one thing to keep in mind above all else. Anyone who needs rescuing is having the worst days of their lives. | Aeden:And the first thing you say is,"This looks bad?!" Seriously!?

After a few seconds of silence,Midoriya slaps himself with both hands.

Midoriya:*smiles* Hey,it's fine! | H.U.C actor:*he turns back into character,then screams* Over there!! | Midoriya:Don't you worry,we'll definitely save you! I can carry this boy to the first aid station myself,you guys go on without me! | Ida:Alright. | Mineta:Let's do this! | Everyone:Yeah!

Midoriya picks up the boy and we lock eyes. I give a toothy grin and nod. He activates Full Cowling and runs off while I join with the others.

Midoriya:*in the distance* You'll be alright. You'll be alright! | H.U.C actor:*still in character* Is that your only line? It's terrible. | Midoriya:I'll save you! I promise I will! | H.U.C actor:Shut up!

Aeden:Uraraka! | Uraraka:Coming!

We head further into the destroyed cities and hear the various students working together.

Sero:They're so good at this! | Momo:Everyone,we should be moving quickly as well! This old man's conscious! We need help! | H.U.C actor:It hurts! What are you waiting for?! | Uraraka:He's trapped by debris! I'll float it away! | Aeden:Wait. (stops her with his quirk) Look at how the walls has collapsed around him. | Momo:Right now,the structure is balanced precariously like an intricate puzzle. Everything will topple if we're careless with our movements. We have to do this strategically. | Uraraka:Now I see! You're right!

Momo:*summoning some steel beams* First,let's use this support beam to prop up this wall. It'll take some time to get everything into place though. | Sero:*Sato chugs down some sugar* Don't worry,you can leave that to us!

I solidified my quirk and carefully cut the beams with precision,then gave it to Sato and Sero to make a brace for the walls.

Sato:How's that for a brace? | Sero:I've reinforced the wall too! | Aeden:Your turn now,Uraraka. | Uraraka:Move the debris that doesn't affect the structure,and make a path! On it!

Uraraka start picking up the debris in front of the old guy and passes it to Sato.

Mineta:This isn't good! We're just standing around and watching! | Shoji:*sighs* Several people already went off on their own,and unlike in the first round,we may need to split up. We could move in smaller groups. | Tsuyu:In that case,I'll be of much more help if I head to the river. | Todoroki:I'll join you. | Hagakure:Me too!

Ojiro:Guys,work together? | Mina:Cool beans! | Tokoyami/Clyde:Sure. | Mina:Hey Koda,can you use your animals to look for people who needs rescuing? (Koda nods)

Shoji:I'll keep my eyes open,Mineta,will you help me? | Mineta:Sure thing! | Ida:Good. Depending on the situation,we should also work together with other schools. That's how we'll save lives! | Everyone:Right!

Ida:Yaoyorozu,Aeden! We'll disperse across the field and get to work. | Momo:*Aeden nods* Roger that!

Uraraka:*comes out with the old guy* I think his right leg is broken! Tape him up! | Sero:I got him! | Momo:Alright Jiro,look for the next person who needs rescue! | Jiro:I'm on it! Give me a sec!

Everyone gets to their places and started rescuing people. By now,Midoriya should be at the recovery place at one edge of the arena. Suddenly,an explosion was heard,several more in fact.