Fun Challenge Day 1

Right after she made the biggest mess of her life, Alexa found a diaper challenge on the internet. It was stay in a diaper for 3 days challenge. It said that she would be in the same diaper for 3 days but she would need to take laxatives every 24 hours. "That sounds like fun" she said. The materials required were diapers, laxative, and huge amount of food. She wanted to do the challenge but it was late. She slept first before she could do the challenge.
*10 hours later

Alexa woke up and was very excited. Her diaper was wet when she woke up so she changed first. She immediately ate a huge breakfast and drank a lot of orange juice. "The challenge starts now" she said. She needed to take the laxative now because that's what it said. She took lighter laxatives than what she had yesterday. She took them and waited. She watch some TV and after 40 minutes, her stomach started to     grumble. "Maybe I can hold it for a while" she said. The challenge said that you can poop anytime but Alexa wanted to test her limits. She tried to play some video games but she couldn't really focus on them because her stomach hurt. After 1 hour, she ate lunch. Her stomach hurt more than earlier. "Ugh, it hurts so much, but I have to" she said. After 30 minutes, her stomach hurt even more after the lunch she ate started to digest. "Holy crap, I don't think I will last long huh?" She said. She tried to hold it in for a little longer but she couldn't do it anymore. "Time to drop the load" she said. She dropped 5 logs of poop into her diaper. "Oh my, I'm still not done?" She said as she let out 6 more logs. "I don't think this diaper will last three days" she said. She found out that she can also double diaper or even triple. So she did that. She played more games for 2 hours when she got hungry again. "What can I eat?"she said. She wanted to order pizza because she had some money left. She called the pizza place and said that the pizza will arrive in 45 minutes. She spent that time searching up more about that challenge. The pizza finally arrived. She put on a skirt, which did not cover the diaper. She payed the pizza guy and took the pizza. The pizza guy was also looking at Alexa's diapers in a confused look. "Hey , don't look you pervert!" Alexa said. The pizza guy left without saying anything and Alexa started chomping down on the pizza. She decided to sleep a little early. She went to bed at 8:30 PM. She needed to take the laxative in the morning too. After looking at her phone for a while, she dozed of .