one: welcome home

one: welcome home

Blake Lively as Ophelia Kokinos

Not proof-read!

"And that ladies is why you never go to Brazil during the summer, my sensitive skin was all red and blotchy when I got back." I brought the glass of red wine that nearly matched my blood-red lipstick to my lips and sipped slowly.

I heard their fake laughters fill the restaurant and I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes at their obvious fake laughters. Their fake smiles almost made me sick and I wanted to stab myself with my five inch heels.

"But you met handsome men in Brazil, no?" Colette questioned, her French accent slipping rebelliously. A sly grin reaches her lips as she notices my own sly smile.

My shoulders shrugged as I took another sip of my wine. "They were attractive, definitely. But they were not my type."

A curious look slipped onto Daphne's expression, she leaned her body closer to the table like I was going to tell her a secret. "Are you seeing someone, Ophelia?" She asked as she rested her right hand in her chin. Her wedding ring was shining brightly as the light lit over the huge band.

I shook my head. "No, I am far too busy for dating." I answered with a blank face. I turned my head around the restaurant to look for waiter, I was officially done with these women.

"Oh darling, you can never be too busy for dating. I mean, look at me and William. He is busy all the time, but we still make time for each other." Carmen stated with a pleased smile.

"Yes, that is why you are cheating on him with the nineteen-year old gardener." I wanted to desperately say that to her, just to see her horrified reaction. However, my father would wring my neck if I said such vulgar things to the daughter of one of his associates.

"Well ladies, it has been lovely seeing you. But sadly, I have to go. I have an early flight to Greece." A waiter that I gestured to just a few seconds came with a polite smile, I asked for the bill and the young waiter strode off to fetch the bill.

Colette frowned. "Oh, you are leaving the country again? I thought you were staying in America for longer this year. We miss spending time with you, Ophelia." I couldn't help hearing her fake sincereness in her tone. It was no secret to me that Colette hated my guts, but she couldn't say it to my face.

I am Ophelia Kokinos. The daughter of Anders Kokinos, the CEO of Kokinos Hotel Empire. He owns a chains of hotel from around the world, making my father one of the richest men in Greece. Before my mother married my father, she was once known as Ava Mavros, the eldest daughter of a successful politician and the famous model.

Their blood ran through my veins, giving me the title of the "Greek Princess." It was a stupid title, but the press did whatever they wanted t.

"My father has requested me to visit the family house, he has something important to discuss with me." I stated as I rummaged through my bag to receive my clean white wallet with the word "PRADA" written in gold.

The waiter returned just in time for me to get my credit card. I quickly paid with my platinum credit card and stood up in a rush, grabbing my bag. 

I blew a kiss to the ladies, who were in no rush to leave anytime soon. "I'll see you as soon as I get back."

Not.

Carmen smiled, blowing a kiss back. "Later, darling. Say hi to your family for me." The two other ladies nodded in agreement.

"Of course..." I murmured as I strode to leave the restaurant.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

The last time I was in Greece, I was twenty-three and I had a career in modelling. I wasn't exactly on the runway at that time, but I was doing occasional photoshoots and I .was in a couple of well-known fashion magazines. But I wasn't like Miranda Kerr or Adriana Lima, I wasn't a big time model, but I didn't need to be a big time model. Everyone knew who I was already.

"Your parents have missed you, Miss Ophelia." My family's butler, Frank stated. His eyes were focused on the busy road ahead; cars shot by at a rapid speed and so did the pedestrians.

I peered up from my phone and smiled politely at Frank. "I've missed them too. It's good to be back home." I wasn't lying when I said I missed home. America had always been my home for the past five-years, it was hard to adjust at first. I always had things given to me on a silver platter and I had my the maids to do my domestic chores for me, but quickly I learnt how to adjust and I can honestly say that moving to America was one of the best things that has happened to me.

"How are things at the house?" I asked Frank, putting my phone softly on my lap. It had been awhile since I talked to Frank, when my parents weren't around in the house, he would always play with me when I was younger. Frank was the reason why I didn't get abandonment issues when I was a child.

The corners of his mouth turned upwards. "Things have been fine. Nothing too bad has happened, only a few cries from Mrs Ava because Mr. Anders hasn't been paying attention to her. Other than that, things have been pleasant so far. But, I am sure that your family is going to be excited for your return. I think Finn especially has been excited." I noticed a glint of mischievous in my butler's eyes, I can almost feel him hinting something.

My long blonde tress covered my own grin. "Eyes on the road, Frank. Don't want to cause an accident, do we?" I questioned with hint of coldness in my voice. Without saying anymore, I peered back to my phone.

"Of course, Miss Ophelia."

For the rest of the journey, Frank and I stayed silent. All I could hear was the sounds of vehicles passing by consistently and occasional honks from other vehicles and when passing the markets I could hear loud chatters in my mother-tongue and sometimes if I listened carefully, I can hear the wind marching past me along with the sounds of the ocean flowing back and forth.

I am finally home, but why?

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

WHUHEWFUFRHWFUHUHQWHWHURGHBU!!!! 

GUESS WHO IS BACK WRITING THE ITALIAN DEVIL?! Actually, I decided to keep the name The Italian Devil cause my bff convinced me that A Guide to Resisting a Donati sounds more of a teen-fiction book rather than a adult-romance novel. So, yeah c:

I do need a new cover, so if you any of you are cover makers and want to make moi a cover then please do! 

I changed Ophelia's fathers name to Anders c: I might change some other names, but we will see. 

I am really excited to start writing TID again! I have missed this book sooo much! 

SO LET US GO ON A TID JOURNEY...AGAIN! :D

See you in the next chapter!

Have a lovely day or night!

Nat xxx