Chapter One: Straight Girl Crush

"It's unfair!!!! Why do I always fall in love with straight girls." Milo said as they stuffed their face with ice cream. having once again fallen for someone they couldn't have, a regular routine with them.

I don't even bother lifting my eyes from my book, Because you're hopeless." I say.

I could feel their glare in the back of my head. "R-u-d-e."

"Mhmm." I know it seems like I'm being insensitive but this happens all the time. Milo would find their "soulmate" then find out they are taken or like men and ONLY men. I closed my book and took my long dark red hair out of a bun and looked over at the depressed Milo.

"Why not try finding out if they are even attracted to you before you go on about how amazing they are." I sighed. Milo was they/them they didn't care what people called them sometimes they were cute girly and other times more boyish style. However, they are biologically female which means straight girls are off the table.

They pouted and I wrapped my arms around them. "You'll find someone who will love you Milo remember, we are still young." Milo was anything but unattractive, anything but the most amazing person ever, with their short black and red-dyed hair, the most amazing brown eyes, and the cutest dimples. They will definitely find someone one of these days.

Milo whined "no you are young! You're only 21 and I'm already sooooooooo old."

I smacked Milo on the arm,"22 isn't that much older jackass now stop whining and watch anime with me." I said removing my arms around him and grabbed my gaming controller picking the next episode of "Love Lab."

I'm a feminine bisexual, born female, and am female I have it easy compared to Milo, I just deal with a bit of biphobia. Nothing compared to them.

I heard a knock on the door, then opened my uncle. "Hey, Audrey- Oh hi Milo didn't see you were here too." My uncle smiled. I was lucky that my family was very understanding and open. They tried their best to use correct pronouns and so on, they ask when they are confused, And learn.

"Yo." Milo smiled and did a peace sign towards his direction.

My uncle smiled kindly "Audrey, when are you going to see Marsha?? She's been visiting every day."

I sighed. "Never, she's a grown adult I think she's grown enough to understand we broke up." I dated Marsha for three years only for her to cheat on me with some side chick she worked with and now has been showing up at my parent's house like some beaten dog. I don't give cheaters second chances and never will.

My uncle sighed and closed my door. I felt someone's arms around me and cuddled me right. Milo knew I loved her and decided they would cheer me up with cuddles I couldn't help but smile. We put on the anime and I laid on Milo's lap and watched the anime happily. Soon drifting off to sleep together.

The best days and nights were with Milo.