Magnus... but at Valhalla

I ran towards the hotel, but I was only a mile away, now. then I heard a scream, and saw a Valkyrie in the sky. I didn't recognize them though. I ran towards the scream: an ally way. the person who was about to die... was jessy. wait. Jessy! I ran towards her and pulled out jack, but not soon enough. her limp body fell to the floor, and the Valkyrie picked up her soul. she's not gonna be officially dead. I got her body and put it beneath a bunch of garbage in a can. I know, not the best way, but moving her somewhere I could burn it... way too heavy.

at the hotel:

I ran into the hotel to find jessy hyperventilating in the lobby. "uhh... excuse me. I know her, and I can tell her everything. oh, and by the way, she's coming to school with me."

"what's happening?" she asked nervously. "I thought I was dead?"

"well," I started. "you are dead, but the thing is... you'll be here until Ragnarok or you die out in the real world."

"BEAN TOWN!" I looked up and saw alex racing towards me, swinging her garrote.

"hey now!" I shouted. "this is one of my friends from school. she just died, and I'm showing her around. so don't kill me."

"just a little bit. please!" I just rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"by the way, it's she/her today maggs."

"alrighty." she then turned herself in a snake and curled around my shoulders, falling asleep.

Jessy was shook.

over the weekend, they bonded and jessy got killed a few times too. it was usually in the games, though.

Thank you for reading, please vote and comment. It makes my day when that happens. y'all have a wonderful day!