5

*continued from last part*

*ZIONS POV*

"That feels good" she giggled as she looked up at me . I'm sitting up in bed , her back is against me .

She wants to take things slow and I understand her completely .

I started putting more pressure on her clit as I slowly brought my fingers down to her vaginal opening . I was trying to ease my fingers into her opening .

"How's that feel" I whisper in her ear . Her legs are open wide and crossed overtop my legs . She has a tight grip on my arm and she keeps curling her toes . She's enjoying it and that's exactly what I want .

I slowly slip my middle finger into her vagina . She squirmed around a little as I started moving my finger in and out slowly . "Caleb" she groaned as she tipped her head back . She's so sexy ...

I bit my lip as I watched her .

Her grip on me got tighter .

I slowly slid a second finger inside of her . She turned her head and looked up at me "does that feel good babygirl" I whisper .

She let go of my arm and pulled me in for a kiss . As we were kissing she let a kind of loud moan out . I must have hit her spot .

She dug her nails deeply into me as I tried to relocate her spot again .

Her body jolted as she moaned "that's it baby" she whimpered . Her head was thrown back against my shoulder as her nails were digging deeply into my arms .

She started grinding her hips to try and get more pleasure .

I rubbed my fingers quickly against her g spot as she moaned and whined .

"I'm about to- Caleb , Caleb baby" she moaned as she looked up into my eyes . We made steady eye contact .

She grabbed my wrist that was going to work on her pussy and started pushing it down further so my fingers were deeper inside of her . I started using my fingers to thrust as I rubbed my finger tips against her g spot every time .

Her breathing was so intense .

Her moaning and whining got louder .

I connected our lips to try and silence her moans some .

"I love you , Caleb , fuck , I love you" she groaned . "I love you to baby , your mine babygirl , I love you" I breathed . She's so sexy .

"Oh , shit oh shit Caleb , fuck Caleb" she moaned softly. I slowly moved my fingers in and out of her . She came .

I kissed down her neck as she caught her breath .

I took my fingers out of her and licked them clean . She tastes amazing .

"I love you Zion , I'm sorry for leaving you baby" she said . "It's ok love , your here now and that's all that matters" I say . "I wanna be with you" she said . I smiled and kissed her "your already mine" I say .

I rubbed her clit slowly as she jolted a little . She's still so sensitive .

She tipped her head back onto my shoulder as I pleasured her . "Your mine babygirl" I whisper to her .

She's so beautiful , and I'm so lucky .