CH.2

Just in case you guys wonder how these guys look like~

Louis

Sebastian

Sebastian

~(X)~

Your parents thought it would be a nice idea to invite your fiance to have dinner together before both of you move to Japan tomorrow. Which is a bad idea for you because you hate that guy obviously and of course, knowing your parents since you're a baby, they will invite him without telling you.

"For fuck sake mum, dad, it WOULDN'T hurt me if you guys tell me about the dinner! I already have plans with my friends and thanks to you, it's all ruined!" You screamed angrily to your parents who just shrugged it off.

"Oh Honey, we thought it would be nice to have dinner together with your husband before both of you leave. And, your so-called 'friends' will give bad influence to you! We do the right things for-"

"First of all, we're not married yet so don't call him 'my husband'! Second, those guys are my friends who have a normal commoner life, that's it and you have no right to call them bad influences! And lastly, you guys are the one who forced me to marry that guy and I can say that you did the WRONG things!" You yelled and your father glared at you.

"(Male Name), is that how you talked to your mother!"

"Yeah, so what are you going to do about it, old man! Grounded me like you always do?! Do it then!"

With that, you stomped straight toward your room, ignored your parents calling your name and slammed the door behind you as soon as you entered your room. You walk to your king bed and plant your body on it before letting out a muffled scream on the pillow, letting all annoyance and frustration out from your mind. Suddenly, your phone went off and you look at the ID Caller and quickly answer.

"Hey man..."

"Hey! So, ready for tonight?"

Hearing this question, you can't help but let out sighed.

"Sorry Nick, I have plans tonight."

"Really? Well, that sucks. What's your parents do this time?"

"Remember Kanbe Daisuke, my fiance? They thought it would be a great idea to make a dinner plan WITHOUT telling me before we move to Japan."

"Oh man. That really sucks. Well then, I'll tell the others that you're not available."

"I'm really sorry, Nick. I really want to go with you guys but you know how fucking strict my parents is. Thinking everything they did is the right thing."

"Nah, we understand. Don't worry about it! Just don't forget to skype us!"

"Yeah, thanks Nick and tell the others I'm sorry."

"Geez, just stop apologizing would you? It's not your fault to begin with."

"Yeah... See you later?"

"See you later."

With that, you hung up the phone and let out sigh.

Before you do anything, you heard the sound of a knocking door in front of your room, causing you to let out a grunt, "Come in!" The door opens, revealing two maids and one of them holding an outfit making you cringe at the outfits, knowing it was your mother's choice.

"Young Master, Mistress had asked us to help-"

"No thank you. Tell her and I don't want to wear that hideous thing."

You waved your hand to the maids, dismissed them, making both the maids look at each other before looking back at you.

"But Young Master, Mistress had asked us-"

"I know, I know. I heard for the first time and I don't want to. We are only going to eat here. Why bother to dress up? It's not like we're going to eat at fancy restaurants or anything. You know how I hate to dress up? Both of you dismissed." You told them and waved dismissively to the maids.

Before the maids leave, you quickly stop them.

"Wait, who's going to greet Kanbe once he arrives?"

"O-Oh, it will be Sebastian, sir."

"Tell him that I want to meet him in my room. It's urgent. And don't let my parents know this, got it?"

"Yes Young Master."

With that, both of them leave you alone and you quickly rip some paper from your notebook and quickly write something. Around 20 minutes, the sound of the door knocking was heard.

"Young Master, it's me, Sebastian."

"Come in!"

You watch the butler enter the room and close the door behind him.

"Is there something you need, Young Master?"

"You're the one who's going to greet Kanbe once he arrives, right?"

The butler, Sebastian raised his brow in confusion at the question.

"Yes, I am. Is something wrong?"

"I want you to pass this note to him. Once he arrives, you greet him as usual and immediately give the note to him. Don't let my parents know about this. Can you do that?"

"As you wish, Young Master."

Take the letter from your hand and quickly put it into his breast pocket, Sebastian bow politely and leave your room, leaving you to get ready for dinner.

Even if you don't want to, of course, you don't have a choice.

~(X)~

You know what the funny thing about this book? I forgot that I had this book published right after I published XD

Fugou Keiji: Balanced: Unlimited © Yasutaka Tsutsui

Reader © Yourself

Others © Their own owners