[M] Cuddles? [M] (END)

Depuis le début

She fights the urge to close her eyes as she feels herself getting closer to her next release.

Watching Shuhua eat her up like that is one of her weakness.

"S-Shuuu!" she yells as her body shakes, releasing her juices and she felt Shuhua clean her up.

After a few seconds, Shuhua went up towards her.

"did I tell you you're allowed to cum?" Shuhua asks her and Soojin's throat once again went dry.

Suddenly, Shuhua kissed her again and she welcomed the maknae's exploring tongue, moaning through it.

Her moans though went louder when all so sudden Shuhua inserted a finger on her and right away thrusted it in her, going in and out too fast.

"fuck! Shu!!" she moans as Shuhua stops kissing her but went to sucking her neck instead, leaving marks.

"DON'T.CUM.UNLESS.I.TELL.YOU.TO." Shuhua said with every thrust deeper on her, staring at her eyes.

"yes! fuck! yes Shu!" her moans probably heard inside the dorm as she nodded at her.

She felt Shuhua add another finger and she moaned even more, back arching as Shuhua kissed her neck.

"please baby! please!" she yells and Shuhua hummed.

"cum." the maknae said and again, for the third time, her juices were released as Shuhua slowed her pace and removed her fingers.

She felt her whole body weak as she closes her eyes but was opened right away when Shuhua spoke.

"we're not done yet, baby." she heard Shuhua say who positioned herself in front of Soojin, the strap-on poking on her entrance.

"mmm." she moaned not only because of the strap-on but also because of how sexy Shuhua looked with her long hair to the side, bruised lips who's by the way slowly being opened as she sucks on her own fingers who was awhile ago inside Soojin.

"you're so beautiful Shu." she said as she watch Shuhua coating the strap-on using her juices.

"and you're perfect baby." Shuhua told her with a soft voice and smile.

However, Shuhua's soft voice is a complete opposite to what she's doing right now.

"mmm, oh God! how did you get this huge?!" Soojin yells as she felt it slowly going inside her.

"do you like it baby?" she heard Shuhua asks her and so she nodded her head, unable to even open her eyes as she feels the sensation going inside her body.

She then wrapped her legs around Shuhua as the maknae lowered herself down, kissing her while slowly going in and out of her, keeping a good slow pace.

"I love you." she heard Shuhua say as the girl traced kisses on her neck.

"I love you." she once again heard as Shuhua sucked on her collarbone.

"I love you." she heard as Shuhua's pace is slowly going faster than before.

"fuck!! Shuuu!!!!" she moans as she held on to Shuhua, her nails digging on to Shuhua's bare back.

"cum when you can Jin~ah." she heard Shuhua say as the girl keeps on thrusting more faster and deeper on her.

Soojin's nails dig deeper and Shuhua can feel a sting on her back but she doesn't care.

Soojin's moans and the wet slapping sounds of the strap-on going in and out on her is what filled the room and it's like music to Shuhua's ears.

And with one last thrust, Soojin moaned her loudest moan with her back arching as she pulled Shuhua closer to her, finally reaching her release.

"I love you." she heard Shuhua say, slowing her thrusts on her before pulling away.

Soojin laid there, catching her breath while she fights the urge to close her eyes.

Shuhua meanwhile removed the strap-on and tossed it somewhere else and she then laid beside Soojin, pulling the covers up to cover them.

"come here." she says as she slowly pulled Soojin close to her, letting the older girl rest on her arm.

Soojin smiled at the gesture as she raised her head and stared at Shuhua's eyes.

"I love you too." she said and she then saw how Shuhua smiled because of it.

"rest now, jagiya." Shuhua said as she then nodded and moved even closer to her.

After awhile, Shuhua felt Soojin fully relax and then sleep.

"I'll be waiting for the time when I can finally call you my wife, Jinjin~ah." she says as she kissed Soojin's forehead before closing her eyes to sleep as well.