Kneeling down, she motioned for the little one to come in closer. Tobio did as he was told and leaned.

"We're going to do what I've always wanted to do." Aly whispered.

Tobio looked at her in confusement.

Aly could only evil smirk while Aqie sweat dropped at her friend's reaction.

'Dear lord, give me some strength so I can keep my sanity...'

~~~

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! THIS IS SO FUN!!!!!"

Aly was currently jumping up and down on the trampoline in the kids area with Tobio while Aqie watched them from far, hoping that none of them would get hurt. But she also couldn't help but thought about how loud her friend was.

'Man, she's loud...'

"Yeah! Go higher! Higher!" Tobio said jumping as high as his little legs could take him.

Aly gasped.

"Tobio! Let's play volleyball! With the trampolines, we can jump really, really, really high!" Aly said, literally grabbing a ball out of nowhere.

"What the-Where did you get that-?"

"Okay!!"

Meanwhile

"I can't believe you let me forget about Tobio!"

"How is this my fault?! You were the one who walked off!"

"Excuse me?!"

"You walked off after insulting me!"

"I remember no such thing."

Clearing his throat, Oikawa looked at (M/n).

"I don't mind, but Aly-chan, please don't do too much damage, I already have Tooru to deal with. And please don't give Aqie-chan any trouble." He recited in a high pitched voice.

(M/n) scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Please, I do not sound like that."

"Well how am I supposed to mimic your voice? With a deep tone?"

"How about you just shut up."

"Okay, but you did walk off..."

(M/n) clicked his tongue as a tick mark appeared on his face.

"THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW. WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT WE LEFT TOBIO WITH THE AUTHOR OF THIS BOOK WHO HAS THE AUTHORITY TO COME IN AND OUT OF THIS STORY!" he yelled.

Oikawa coward back, hands in front of him for protection, not like it was going to work anyways, but it can't hurt to try can it?

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Let's just find Tobio-chan, I'm already exhausted."

(M/n) sighed running a hand through his hair.

"I just hope Aly-chan didn't do anything reckless." (M/n) said, knowing that Aqie is more responsible person than the original author of this book is.

"..."

"...."

"(M/n)-chan?"

"Hmm?"

"If Aly-chan and Aqie-chan are here, then who's writing the story?"

"..."

After an hour and a half of searching, Tobio, Aqie and Aly were no where to be seen.

"I swear to the Volleyball Gods, if they went out of this mall with Tobio-"

"I'm sure they're fine (M/n) chan. Let's go check that store." Oikawa said pointing to the 10th clothing store they've come across.

And they never will be because Aly, Aqie and Tobio were currently watching from behind Aly's laptop screen.

~~~

"Wah~ so this is where everything happens?" Tobio asked.

"Mmhmm, this is where I write all my stories and stuff. Cool isn't it?" Aly said.

"Who are all these people?"

"They're my readers! Say hi to them, they're all really nice."

Tobio waved.

"Hello, its nice to meet you!" he cutely smiled.

"Awwe, Tobio-chan you're so cute! Did you know that all my readers love you?" Aly said gently poking his cheeks.

"Really? Then I love them too!"

"They'll be very happy to hear that."

"Aly nee-san Aqie nee-san, when are you gonna take me back?"

"When Tooru and (M/n) stop arguing, look, they're going at each other again."

"..."

"..."

"Hey, is it me or (M/n) is literally picking up a baseball bat-"

"Look at that Tobio! It's a volleyball!"

"Where?!"

You © Reader

Oikawa Tooru and others © Haruichi Furudate

Plot © alymxy from Wattpad