Reminders

While Oikawa was at volleyball practice, (M/n) decided to take Tobio with him to run some errands.

"Let's see, we need to go get some things for dinner." (M/n) said looking down at his list of items.

"Tobio, what do you want to eat tonight?" he asked the boy who was walking next to her.

The boy pondered in thought.

"Hmmmm. I want meat!" Tobio said with a smile.

"Meat?" (M/n) asked smiling, "Well, you need the protein, so meat it is!"

Tobio's grin widened as he began to do his little meat dance.

'My goodness, what a cutie.' (M/n) thought.

***

Finally, at the super market, the duo began to look for the needed ingredients for a mini barbeque. Putting the boy in the seat of the cart, they went off into the isles of products.

"Okay, we obviously need meat. Tobio do you want vegetables?"

Tobio crinkled his nose in disgust.

"No! Vegetables are gross!" the boy complained.

"But they're good for you. They help you grow taller and stronger." (M/n) reasoned.

"Mommy said milk does the same thing. Milk is my favorite!" the boy replied.

"Let's decide when we actually see the vegetables." (M/n) said taking the boy's hand.

They ended up not getting vegetables.

Instead, they agreed to make some mini cupcakes. Tobio was amazed to see such tiny cupcakes in the picture of the packaging and was excited, although he wouldn't admit it.

Too 'girly' was his reason.

While making their way to the checkout line, (M/n) felt like he was forgetting something.

"Tobio, can you check to see if we got the seasoning?"

Looking behind him, Tobio nodded.

"Yup."

"Cupcake cups."

'Mmhmm."

"Eggs?"

"Yup."

"Sauce"

"Yes ma'am."

(M/n) narrowed his eyes in thought.

'I know I forgot something...' he said internally.

Maybe he typed it down on his phone.

Pulling out his mobile device, he unlocked it to check his notes, until he took notice of his wallpaper background.

It was a picture of him, Oikawa and Tobio. His eyes looked at Oikawa.