"And you just started attending a human school, so how was your first week?" Dad says.

Inosuke sweats anxiously, nervous a bit by all the questions, he knows they're interested since not all humans have lived the way he has but being attacked with so much questions gets stressful for him and hard for him to think.

"I-it was fine." Inosuke mumbles.

"Did you not like it?" Dad says.

"Uhhh..." he freezes.

You notice he's tensing up a bit, so you tap on him with your foot, he looks annoyed and upset, you give him a it's gonna be okay look to try and make him feel better.

He relaxes his shoulders, your smile makes him feel less stressed.

"It was really different! Gran taught me weird things at home, but learning them at that place is even weirder, and harder." Inosuke says.

"Haha, you don't have to like it, nobody does really, school is really difficult, but hey, we can get through it the more we try hard hm?" Mom smiles.

Inosuke nods, and looks down.

He was so busy answering questions he hasn't really ate much of his food which is surprising, he usually snarfs it down. He must be trying really hard to make your parents like him, and even maintaining polite table manners is extremely surprising for you.

It gets silent and people eat for a bit. Then your parents start a conversation up with Hisa San, leaving you and Inosuke silent just eating your food.

(Random question time: is it just me or whenever you're having dinner with your parents and someone else, even other family members like with aunts and uncles or wutever the adults talk way more to eachother than the kids so you just sit there like: 👁👄👁)

Eventually you get full, and finish up, as well as Inosuke.

Inosuke stands up, and motions you to follow him, you do so and stand up, your parents are too hooked into the conversation to care.

You both go upstairs, and he takes you to his room.

"Welcome to my lair!" Inosuke cackles.

It's messy, very messy.

"Looks like a teenage cave." You smirk.

"It's art shut up." Inosuke says, plopping onto his bed.

You glance around his room, he has posters up of the forest, they're really pretty. He must have them to make him feel at home.

He also has a TV with some game consoles, that makes you grin so you look at what games he has.

"Interested in my games?!" Inosuke smirks, sitting up and walking up next to you.

"Yeah, I play some video games myself. What do you usually play?" You say.

"Minecraft." Inosuke says.

"PFFFFFFTTT I KNEW IT YOU SEEM LIKE A MINECRAFT KID!" You laugh.

"HOWS THAT FUNNY?!" He yells.

"It's just cute!" You giggle.

His face lightens up, making him feel all tingly inside.

You clap your hand against your mouth.

"Shit, we're rivals I shouldn't say that." You say.

"Tch, I don't care." Inosuke sighs. "Hey, What's with your parents?" Inosuke frowns.

"What do you mean?" You say.