;baby days

To start it off, Steven is possibly the best father ever.

He never had his around, so all he wanted to do was give his child everything he didn't have; From a support system, to going to his Child's career day, even though Hyde truly didn't want to, he knew he would feel proud of himself after.

But you knew he was meant for this role on you're daughter's early days.

"Stevennn. Why did you have to do that right when she's going to sleep.." You groan as your baby's crying like it's about to die, after Steven took a picture right at her sleepy face.

"You know, I do this every night, it's better when you're not here nagging at me." Hyde puts the camera down. You roll your eyes.

"I'm joking." Hyde gives a smile and kisses your head.

"Yeah, uh-huh. Now you put her to sleep. Then come put me to sleep after." You wink and leave them two.

You stay next to the door to hear Steven shushing the baby in the most peaceful voice. You hear him saying how he loves her, and you can't help it. You're so glad to call that man the father of your child.

He truly did do such a good job.

He had thought you were the most beautiful being to walk the planet, until your daughter came. But you didn't mind.

He walked out the door to see you. "Why are you still here."

"I totally didn't wait and eavesdrop. You know, you're such a good father Steven." You smile at him as he wraps his arm around your shoulder as you both walk the hall down to your bedroom.

<><><><>

This was pretty short, let me know if you guys like long ones or short ones!