Steve watched as Bucky brought his hands up in front of his face, shaking. As he teared up slightly, fixating his attention on his left arm, the metal arm. As he bit his lip in frustration, to keep himself from screaming.
"Are you alright?" Steve asked him, moving his chair slightly closer. Bucky flinched and looked at him, nodding quickly.
"I'm fine." He said, wiping the tears from his eyes with the back of his hand, hoping Steve hadn't seen him nearly cry. Steve pretended he hadn't.
"I asked this yesterday, but may I ask about the arm?" Steve said, sitting up in the chair. Bucky shrugged.
"I don't want to talk about it." Bucky said, gritting his teeth. It seemed Bucky knew a lot more than he was letting on.
"Are you sure?" Steve asked, Bucky nodded quickly.
"I said, I don't want to talk about it." He said sternly, almost making Steve flinch at the tone of his voice.
"Fine. Okay. What do you want to talk about?" Steve asked. Bucky relaxed, knowing he could divert the conversation as far away from his arm as possible.
"You." Bucky said after thinking carefully, turning his attention back to Steve.
"Me?" Steve said, his voice going a little high in shock, causing Bucky to start laughing.
"Yes, you." Bucky said, nodding and sitting up, keeping his eyes on Steve. "Tell me about..well you."
Steve nodded along with Bucky and opened his mouth to speak, but pausing. Not quite knowing what to say. "Well..." He began, thinking. "I really don't know what to tell you without it sounding..unprofessional." Bucky rolled his eyes.
"Come on, Steve." He said, shaking his head and smirking. "Just-"

Bucky was interrupted by a knock at the door. Steve looked at the door as opened, Bucky following his gaze.
"Lunch for..." A lady began as she stepped into the tray.
"Bucky." Steve said, standing up. Noticing it was the same nurse from earlier. "Peggy? Right?" He said, smiling. Her looking at him and nodding.
"You'd be correct Steve." She said, picking up the uneaten breakfast tray and looked at Bucky. "Please make sure you eat this one." She told him. Bucky rolled his eyes and looked away. Peggy turned her attention to Steve.
"I know it's, unprofessional.." She said, lowering her voice to a whisper and pulling Steve to the side. "But are you free tonight?"
Steve looked at her slightly confused. "I'm free most nights, why?"
"A date.." She mumbled, feeling a little embarrassed for asking.
Steve smiled a little more and nodded. "When do you get off work?"
"5pm." She said, adjusting her apron around her waist. "You?"
"7." Steve told her. "I can..make reservations for 8?" He offered, watching as her face lit up once more. "I know a new place that's opened up. Give me your email?"
"Email?" Peggy asked, laughing slightly.
"Yeah..I don't have a phone." Steve told her, rubbing the back of his neck slightly. She shook her head and laughed a little more, picking up the notepad from the chair. She turned a few pages and wrote her email down, handing the notepad back to him.
"I'll meet you there." She said, smiling and walking out the room.

Steve stood, stunned for a second before looking back at Bucky. "So, Bucky."
"Save it." Bucky said firmly. "Go away."
"What?" Steve asked, slightly taken back.
"Leave me alone." Bucky said, raising his voice. Refusing to look at Steve. "Just tie me back up and leave me."
Steve nodded hesitantly, watching as he lay down and waited for Steve to tie his bounds once more. Steve did so, leaving them a little looser than before, so Bucky could be more comfortable.
"I'll..i'll see you tomorrow?" Steve asked, gathering his things and standing by the door. Bucky didn't respond.

..........

At 7pm Steve left his office, writing a note to Bruce that he was in a hurry and had to leave quickly. He'd already emailed the details to Peggy prior. He got in the elevator and waited for it to go down, hoping to sneak past Tony's office without being stopped for a 'quick' chat.

"Woah, woah. Slow down their Captain." Tony called out, getting up from his desk and making his way quickly over to Steve.
"What, Tony?" He said, impatiently.
"Little bird told me a certain Steve Rogers has a date tonight, with a certain Peggy Carter." Tony said with a smirk.
Steve rolled his eyes. "Yes I do. I'll tell you more about it tomorrow okay? I really have to go-"
"Okay. Have fun." Tony said, sounding a little too excited for his friend.
Steve rolled his eyes once more and left the building.