Y/F/N sees the look of worry on your face as you both stand in front of the house, where the blasting music is coming from. "This is gonna be fun, I promise." Is the last thing she tells you, before she once again pulls you inside.

You're immediately overwhelmed by the loudness and there's a slight ringing in your ears. There are people everywhere, and you guys have to push your way through the crowd in order to get to wherever Y/F/N was taking you.

She stops at her destination, which ends up being the kitchen, where it's less crowded, and turns to you with a grin. "There are so many people here."

"I know." You wince, wishing you could be back home, curled up watching Netflix.

"Want a drink?"

You were gonna say no, but then you decided that maybe one drink would help calm you down. "Sure."

After grabbing two cans of some sort of drink from the cooler placed on the counter, she hands you one, and opens hers. Your eyes widen when she immediately starts chugging it down.

"Is that a good idea?" You ask unsurely, once she's done with half of it.

She smirks. "Of course it is. I came to have fun silly."

You do the opposite of her, slowly drinking your can of alcohol. You'd never drank before, so you didn't know how sensitive you were to it, but it didn't taste bad, and you were relieved when after a while you didn't feel like throwing up.

"Come on, I wanna introduce you to some people."

She then leads you out of the kitchen and through the living room surrounded by people, to another room with only a few others sitting around. Three guys and two girls to be exact.

"Y/F/N! I was wondering when you'd get here." An unfamiliar voice exclaims, and you look to see that it's a guy with dark brown hair, who's standing up from the smaller couch. His eyes then land on you and he grins. "You must be Y/N?"

You attempt to return a smile, but you were nervous. "Yeah, hi." You'd never been good with meeting new people.

"Y/N, this is Garrett, Sunday, Mary, Josiah, and Ruel." Y/F/N points to each person as she says their name. Thankfully they all seem friendly. "Guys this is Y/N, my best friend."

As you scan each person, your eyes stop on someone in particular. Ruel. You couldn't deny the fact that he was cute, and the way his own eyes stared back, scanning your entire body, made you nervous for some reason.

"It's nice to finally meet you. Y/F/N's told us so much about you." Mary sends you a smile. "Here, come sit."

You return her expression and do as she said, sitting between her and Sunday. "Thanks."

"Did you guys get something to drink yet?" Josiah asks, getting ready to stand up.

"We did, but more wouldn't hurt." Y/F/N turns to you from her seat on the other couch, next to Josiah. "Want another one?"

This time you shake your head, since you had just barely finished the first one. "No thank you."

"So, what school do you go to?" Sunday asks, once Josiah leaves to get more drinks.