iii. ( book club )

( three! )

the next morning, jj woke up to find himself entangled on the sofa with willa

the next morning, jj woke up to find himself entangled on the sofa with willa. his eyes immediately widened, remembering that they'd never moved from the sofa after watching a movie together. he blushed when he lifted his head slightly to peak at their entwined legs.

thinking back to the night before, he could remember willa cuddling closer to him as the storm began.

"i'm sorry j, storms just freak me out."

"it's fine will, don't worry. thank god you stayed here tonight then."

he felt willa nod her head into his chest.  thinking about being in the house alone tonight sent a shiver up her spine. her parents knew she was afraid of storms...

"yo jj! you been outside?" john b calling his name snaps him out of his thoughts suddenly.

"i've got polio bro, i can't walk."

john b raised his eyebrows before looking to the blonde girl asleep on jj's chest. "don't you mean you've a got a severe case of bridget-"

"don't say it, man." jj whispers, shushing him as he feels willa begin to stir. john laughs to himself and makes his way outside.

he thinks he's so funny.

jj frowned as he felt willa move away from him in her sleep, slowly waking up. he silently gets up from the sofa and goes outside with john b, not wanting willa to feel awkward when she woke up to him next to her.

"holy fuck." willa said, stepping outside and rubbing her eyes, still waking up.

jj mumbled a 'morning' to the blonde girl as she stood next to him on the porch. "agatha did some work, huh?"

"yeah, she did." john b nodded.

"does anyone want me to make some coffee?" willa suggested.

"no power, will." john b replied.

"fuck." she groaned.

"you're gonna be cranky today then huh?" jj teased, poking willa in the side and laughing when she slapped his hand away.