Chapter 4: First Rule of Fight Club, Club Crashers

Start from the beginning

Ref: 3, 2, 1,..........Go!

The match started as the captain ran towards me with his fists up he got right up into my face to which he threw a punch that was going for my chest, so I decided to shock him. As his fist came towards my chest I bent backwards, and kept bending until the only thing holding my weight was my thighs and feet.

(Neo Matrix dodge) Then while using my absolute agility I grabbed his arm and flipped him before punching him in the stomach and knocking him out

(Neo Matrix dodge)
Then while using my absolute agility I grabbed his arm and flipped him before punching him in the stomach and knocking him out.

(Y): And that's the end of that.

Ref: But that's not legal in a boxing match.

(Y): Neither is someone not wearing boxing gloves which *chuckles* oh look at that, I'm not. But your captain never said this was a traditional boxing match so that's on him. The rules were to knock out the opponent and only 1 round, by those rules I played fairly and I won.

Ref: I-I mean yes, b-but this is the boxing club.

(Y): Then your best fighter should have said it's a boxing match, and I didn't challenge anyone to a boxing match, I challenge y'all to a fight, so nowhere did anyone say it was a boxing match.

Captain: Urgh, he.....he's right, he won fair and square.

(Y): Thank you, now will you let my friend practice here?

Captain: Yeah, you won the deal, though with that speed and strength you'd make a good boxer.

(Y): Nah, too tiring, I nearly had to break a sweat there. Alright Zenny, you're free to practice as you please.

Zenny: No thanks.

(Y): *angrily* What?

Zenny: I'm gonna go check out some other clubs, find something more all around fitness.

(Y): You mean I did actual shit, for NOTHING!?!?!?

Zenny: Yep, bye.

With that Zenny walked away as I was left steam shooting out of my head.

(Y): Screw it, I'm gonna take a nap.

*Next day*
*Cafeteria*

I had gotten to the cafeteria where I ran into Hansode and green hair dude from the Kendo club. We were chatting for a little bit when Zenny walked in and sat next to Hansode with a notepad in hand.

Zenny: Okay, so yesterday I checked out boxing-

(Y): Bullshit!

Zenny: *Ahem* So now I'm gonna focus on full contact sports.

Green hair: Why are you being so active? I don't remember you being a tomboy.

Zenny: I'm not really. But I have this rule. Everyday, I must sweat 5 liters.