3. Dinner date

December 5, 2017

You were watching a movie that was just recently released, Call Me By Your Name. It was actually really good. This Timothee Chalamet guy is gonna be huge one day. The movie ended and you continued to scroll through netflix trying to find a movie when suddenly you got a text from Alex. That's weird. He's supposed to be on a date.

Alex💕: hey.

You: whats up? Aren't you on a date with Emma Jefferson? ;)

Alex💕: i got stood up.

You: oh what?? seriously?

Alex💕: yeah and I've been sitting alone in this fancy ass restaurant for like an hour.

You: come over then~ let's cuddle and watch netflix 🥺

Alex💕: Well, reserving this table costed 15 dollars cause it's next to the sea, and i already bought tickets to a movie.

You: well...

You: how about i be your date?

Alex💕: really?

You: fuck yeah dude send me your location

Alex💕: ugh, you're the best.

Alex💕: *📍 live location*

You: 20 mins top, wait for me

You closed your phone and rummaged through your closet, and decided to wear a classy/fancy dress. You put on some make up, wear a pair of heels, fix your hair, then ordered an uber.

A couple minutes later, you reach the restaurant. You paid the driver and you hopped out. You walked in looking around for Alex, till your eyes spot a tall handsome figure sitting alone at a table.

A smirk grew wide on your face as you walked over to the table. You pulled out the chair in front of him, and sat down saying "I hope no one sitting here?" He looks up at you, taking in the sight in front of him, licking his lips. He took a deep breath before saying "ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳᵉ ʰᵒᵗ"

you raised an eyebrow, your smirk grew even wider. You decided to tease him a little bit, a devilish look on your face "what was that~?" He seemed to snap out of his trance, he closed his gaping mouth, and started stuttering "n-nothing. I just said you look g-good." You chuckled, deciding to let him off the the hook this time.

You had a wonderful time, you talked about anything and everything, and time went by quick. After you cleaned your plate he insisted on paying, even though you told him that you wanted to pay. Alex ignored you and asked for the bill. The waiter walked towards the table with the bill, you lifted your hand to gesture that you were the one that was gonna pay, but alex swiftly grabbed the bill from the waiter as she was walking over to you.

"You're not paying, y/n. I dragged you into this date, i'll pay." The only part of that sentence you processed was the 'date' part. 'He considers this a date?' You thought to yourself staring at him lovingly, a smile creeping on your face. Alex looked at his watch, his eyes widening. "Shit! We're gonna be late for the movie, quick!" He quickly placed a 100 dollar bill and grabbed your hand. "KEEP THE CHANGE!" Alex shouted as he and you rushed outiside and hopped on the nearest taxi.

you walked in to the building praying you hadn't missed it, as alex walks over to the register with two tickets in his hand. "Oh! The movie started 20 minutes ago, you can still go in." Alex apologized for being late before grabbing your hand and rushing to snacks.

As you reach there Alex says "Get whatever you want quick!" You grabbed butter popcorn, caramel popcorn, a large drink, and a shit ton of chips. You looked at alex to see he was only holding a small bucket of popcorn and a small drink.

The cashier tallied up the price which turned out to be "23.65$" you wanted to pay fast before alex could get a chance, card in hand. You swiped your card at the speed of lightning before turning to alex with a victory smile plastered on your face. Alex looked at you annoyingly "whyy?" You looked at him with a sly smirk "you payed for dinner, this is the least i could do". He mumbled a small "fine" before going to the cinema room.

Luckily there were only 3 other people so you could choose any seats you wanted to. Alex, holding half of your food, gestures to go to the very back.

He complained about not understanding some stuff cause he missed out, but you didn't really care about the movie. Although your eyes were locked on the screen, all you could think about is that you two are technically on a date.

A couple minutes later, alex's phone dings, he quickly picked it up but then rolled his eyes and put it on silent. Another notification comes in but this time it just vibrates, and its just as loud. Another comes in.. and another.. and another. The only 3 people that were there were shushing us. Alex finally opened his phone, and his jaw DROPPED. I looked at him confused, as he just slowly turns the phone so i could read what was on it.

You: i'm here.

You: did you arrive?

You: emma?? It's been 30 minutes, where are you?

You: fuck off.

Emma: heyyy

Emma: something urgent came up :(

Emma: we can still hang out if youre up for it

Emma: my parents aren't home ;)

Emma: why arent you respondinggg

Emma: are you mad I didn't come?

Emma: don't worry, i'll make sure to come tonight ;)

Emma: *1 attachment*

Your jaw dropped to the floor when you saw that as well. You and alex shared a glance before bursting out with laughter, you tried holding it in, tearing up in the process. After a couple shushes and belly aching laughter you managed to calm down.

You take a deep breath before turning and asking "so.." he looked at you, eyes glimmering from tearing up. "so?" Alex asked. "you gonna go to her?" Alex chuckled lightly. "What makes you think i'd wanna go to her when i'm hanging out with you?" You blushed slightly and looked at the ground and before saying "the guarantee of kinky sex? I mean that tail butt plug is practically calling your name."

He stares at you for second before laughing historically. His laugh still shining through his words as he says "i'd choose you over perverted sex any day" you gasped dramatically "Oh! Even over those leopard print stalkings? Is this.. true love?!" He kneeled on one knee before looking into your eyes and saying "My love! I've waited for this day for a very long time... will you marry me?" His puppy eyes look up at you holding a funyun in his hand. You put your hands over your gaping mouth "of course!" He places the funyun on your finger before getting up and hugging you.

You suddenly hear a voice behind you.

"excuse me, we've had multiple noise complaints. I'm gonna have to politely ask you to leave"