How You Meet

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

It was the first day of pre-school. You see a certain green-haired boy being bullied by a fiery ash blonde. You notice they don't seem to be far from your age. "Hey! Stop teasing the poor kid!" You yell. The blonde shot you a mad look. "Back off spoiled brat, I'm in the middle of something!" He says turned to you. The green haired boy looks worriedly at the two of you. Long-story short you got a few scratches and bruises but so did the bully. "Here, let me help you up. I'm (Y/N), and you are?"

💥 Katsuki Bakugou💥

It's entrance exam time! Whilst in using your quirk to beat a few of the machines, you notice a guy blowing up a few robots. He isn't half-bad looking too, he turns in your direction and walks towards you. You stand still, feeling your cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "Oh, uh- hi!" You manage to get out but he just runs past you and blows up a machine. 'Oh he was trying to kill the robot' you think to yourself. "Hey! My name is (Y/N)! Remember it because I'm going to be a pro hero!" You say proudly. The blonde looks at you annoyedly. He walks away and starts another robot-killing spree. Well that sure went well

🔥 Shouto Todoroki ❄️

Your father was a wealthy businessman, so in turn he was acquainted with Endeavor as he was similar to the hero in ways. You regularly saw Todoroki as a child but grew apart as his father didn't let him waste time on "silly friendships". Starting in U.A. you were delighted to see Todoroki in your class. He didn't really remember you but you guys had a good reunion.

🍓 Kirishima Eijiro 🍓

You are getting adjusted to your classmates and decide to try and make some new friends. You were thinking about who would be your first victim when you found your eyes on a spiky red-head. Something about him, it was either his wholesome spiky-toothed smile or welcoming aura, he just seemed like best friend material. You asked to sit with him at lunch and he agreed, you two seemed so alike it was crazy and became fast friends. Maybe this friendship would grow into something more...

📑 Neito Monoma 📑

Your class had to stay a few hours later then usual because Bakugou interrupted Mr. Aizawa's nap whilst trying to start a fight with Deku. You end up trying to rush home because your father doesn't like you home late. Neither of you look where you're going and run into each other. "Ow!" You both say falling on your butts. You laugh and he stops to stare at you. It's that guy from class 1b, the one who's always talking down 1A You think to yourself. He looks a bit flustered and you laugh wanting to seem friend . "My name is (Y/N), maybe we can be friends?" You get up, lending your hand to him. He rejects your hand and kind of looks disgusted. This guy must really hate 1A You wonder. "Y'know if you actually got to know us better you'd see we're not as bad as you think." You say before rushing home. He stares as you run off a bit confused and annoyed.

Oof these are kinda long, sorry ._.

So, I don't know if any people are gonna even read this but I hope you enjoyed.