misunderstanding💔 part 6

Start from the beginning

sana in his mind..yeh toh best hein..agar sidharth apney dost se milney chala jaye gha..toh mujhe  buht sara time mil jaye gha..aur mein iss k liye ek acha sa surprise b ready kar lounghe..

sana to sid.. are baby why will i don't want... go and meet your friend.. aur verse b yaha pe baqi sab log b to hein..so i will spend time with them...so tu jaa aur ache se time spend kar lena apne dost k sath..

sid in his mind..yeah moto ithne jaldi kaisey man gaye..vese tu do minutes me na dikho..to hurt ho jathe hein.. but he shrugged his thought and said..

ok baby i will go..but i promised i will make it to you.. In evening i will take you out..and we will explore the  goa together.. so be ready and wait for me..and miss me sweetheart..

sana..ok baby i will missed u..and i will be ready for you in evening..

they both hugged each other and separate after 5 minutes...

but as they separate sana felt something bad...like its the last time they r hugging... she was feeling very scary ..and suddenly a tear drop from her eye..sid saw it and said

oye baby kia howa.. agar tujhe bura lag raha hein toh i won't go..

she didn't said anything but just hugged him again more tightly..

sid  let her remained in that condition..and after sometimes she said

baby patha nahi mujhe achanak se kuch b acha nahi lag raha hein..mujhe aise feel ho raha jaisey toh mujhe hamesha k liye chorh k janey wala hein...

sid smiled a little and said

oyyy baby aisa q soch rahe hein...
asisa kabhi nahi hogha..mein kabhi b tujhe akela chorh k nahi jawon gha... tujhe kia lagtha hein me reh pawongha terey baghair..nahi na toh fir...ais math soch and chal torhe der k liye room me ja k lat they hein.. agar tujhe teek nahi lagegha toh i will not go...now will you smile😊 chill kat na baby..

she gave him a weak smile ..as us k dil mein ajeeb se bechaney ho rahe the..

they both went to the room and cuddled each other for sometime..
after hugging him and hearing his sweet words..she became relaxed after some time and remember that she is gonna give him a surprise..so she set up and said...

baby now i m fine.. you please go to your friend..and mere tension math lo..

sid tried to resist her..but she convinced him and as he was also planning a surprise for her..so he agreed but gave her a big lecture to take care of herself and if she felt anything wrong..she can just called him...

after she promised him..
they both get up..sid get ready to leave..
sana was still seating in his room..
before leaving side hugged her and gave her a forehead kissed and left..

after some time sana also came out from his room..

sid went to a near side beach which was a little private type😉

He asked his manager to  prepare a beautiful and romantic set up of white theme..cox i am going to propose shehnaaz officially...

my manager sent some people who decorated the whole place very beautifully...i personally kept an eye on everything.. i ordered her favorite food, arranged her favorite music..everything was looking perfect like this

everything was looking perfect like this