fourteen ; leaving

Start from the beginning

"Nice one Hinata!" I took out my right hand and he high-fived me. I ruffled his hair which made him blush.

"T-thanks!"

I then turned to Miyumi who was trying to run away.

"Miyumi~ Don't run away from me!" I chuckled and pulled her wrist before she could escape.

"Now, it's time for someone to confess their feelings to Semi-kun isn't it?"

The rest of the boys had a terrified look on their face and all had one thing in their head. Well that it was to never make a bet with (Y/N) because it's guaranteed you're going to lose.

"U-uh I don't have my phone!" She shouted at me. I smirked and took something out from my jacket.

"How did you get my fucking phone?!" She shouted at me.

"That doesn't concern you. Now, go to Semi's contact and confess. Or should I do it myself?" She quickly shook her head and snatched her phone out of my hand.

We all sat down and sat in a
circle. Miyumi being opposite me while Hinata was on my right and Akaashi was on my left. Oh, I forgot.

"Psst, Hinata." I whispered to him.

"Yes (Y/N)-chan?" He whispered back.

"Tsukishima's our personal slave now." I reminded him and instantly his face had a huge smile on it.

"Yo! Tsukishima! You're our slave now!" Hinata exclaimed. Tsukishima looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"Shut up!" Tsukishima shouted.

"..someone's on their period.." I mumbled but somehow he managed to hear me.

"Oh?! At least I'm not short like you!"

I gasped. I was about to stand up and kick him in the face but of course, Akaashi just wrapped his arms around me and stopped myself.

"Akaashiiii~ It's not fairrr." I pouted at him.

"Don't be like this or I'll tell Miyumi-san to tell Ushiwaka-san to tell your feelings about him."

I crossed my arms and blew my bangs away with an annoyed huff. From the corner of my eye, I saw Miyumi's cheeks turning red. I quickly took this as a sign and snatched her phone.

Miyumimi:
Uh, Semi-kun?

MamaSemi:
Yes Miyumi-san?

Miyumimi:
I need to tell you something..

MamaSemi:
Sure what is it?

Miyumimi:
I uh,
kind of like you...

SemiMama:
Oh.

Miyumimi:
I understand if you don't like me.

SemiMama:
No!

Miyumimi:
Huh?

SemiMama:
I uh kind of like you too...
[seen at 10:45pm]