They pulled back to breath.... Panting with their mouth open... they looked in each other's eyes and Mew slowly dug his face on Gulf's neck..... craned his neck up to give him proper access..

Carrying Gulf Mew went to his room...he gently placed his money bag and keys on the table and laid Gulf in his bed..

Gulf looked at him seductively and stretched his arms for Mew ..

Mew smiled and bent towards Gulf.... he took off gulf's shoes and socks and kissed the ankle.. he took off his shoes and sock and went to capture those plump lips which were now red because of kissing..

Mew cant stop kissing those lips.. his hunger for those lips started the day when Gulf felt sick... his hands went down to unbuckle Gulf's belt and pushed the pants down...

He kissed Gulf's neck... slowly taking in Gulf's Scent..... brushing his nose....

His kisses went down slowly ... to his partner's chest ..his fingers felt those pink nipple getting harden..... he licked one bud..pinching the other..only to hear Gulf's Moan.... Gulf was in mere pleasure....

He kissed his nipples sucked them ...slightly bit them....

His kissed went to Gulf'd tummy... he circled his tongue around the naval ...

With his hands he pulled down Gulf's underwear....only to find the junior standing erect...

Mew kissed the tip of Gulf's dick....gulf shivered ... he brushed his nose through the length taking in the masculine smell.... He licked Gulf's length ..then the whole thing in his mouth..

He sucked Gulf's dick up and down massaging his balls ... Gulf was moaning....his mouth was half open and he was breathing heavy...

Mew dick hardened when Gulf gave a sexy "Ahhh" ...he unbuckled his belt and pants and pushed his pants along with the underwear.. Mew was massaging Gulf's dick..it was leaking Precum..... his own dick was hard and wanted to enter Gulf...

Mew moved a little low...pulled Gulf's hip up and picked the small pink hole...gulf precum helped to make the hole wet ..which made Mew easier to insert his first two figure..without much pain to Gulf.... He scissored the pink hole .. to make the muscles relax.....

He separated Gulf's Butt cheeks and slowly inserted his dick in the hole... Gulf gasped loudly....

"P ...go slow..it hurts.."

"Calm down baby..... give it some time you will feel good"

Mew stayed like that for some time to give gulf 's hole, time to adjust..

Then he slowly pushed in and out ...in and out..gulf was crying in pleasure... his eyes were teary..they were tears of love and happiness....

After pushing his dick deep Gulf suddenly shouted..."AHHHHHHH ...P..there...there... there....dont stop PLEASE"

"WHO IS STOPPING BABY..ILL WILL RAVISH YOU TODAY...I FUCK YOU SO HARD THAT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO WALK TOMORROW...."

"YES....YES..FUCK ME HARD...HARDER.... MAKE ME COME....I WANT YOU INSIDE ME...FILL ME UP..P ..I WANT FEEL FOR LIQUID INSIDE ME.."

Hearing Gulf's Plea.. Mew moved a bit fast... in and out ....hitting the spot gain and again.. and again...

Ahhh...hmmmm...ahhhhh – gulf

Ahhhhhhhhh – Mew

"P I am coming..."

"Gulf baby im coming... lets come together....."

Gulf shouted ... "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Mew shouted .. "Gulf...Gulf....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

They both came together...mew filled Gulf hole with his love ....and gulf came on his stomach...

Mew fell on gulf....they were breathing heavy...

"Baby that was sooo GOOD"

"Yes P"

" GULF I LOVE YOU..I LOVE YOOU SOO SOO MUCH"

"I LOVE YOU P... I REALLY LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART..."

Mew pulled himself up and smirked at Gulf..

Gulf got the hint..he knew Mew was going to the second round....

He sat on his knees... and turned Gulf on his stomach.. he fell on top of Gulf kissing his shoulders ...

His tongue slid down Gulf's spine.... To the butt cheeks... Mew bit Gulf's Butt cheeks giving a hickey... and then inserted his dick again.. he pumped Gulf hard...Gulf could only hold onto the sheets eyes closed,......feeling the pleasure..which was taking him to seventh heaven....

Mew pumped hard... harder....while his hands massaged Gulf's dick... he increased the speed of both his hands and dick.... Making Gulf Shout his name.. "Mew"..and Gulf came again on the sheets ...mew after a few pumps came inside Gulf again....

Both were exhausted

Mew fell on top of Gulf wrapped his arms across the shoulders ..and put the quilt on top of them...

Mew started to kiss gulf ..... he kissed his shoulders and slowly turned him ..so that gulf's hips don't hurt....he trailed his fingers throughout the body.. circling around the buds which were hard.. he kissed them lightly... he kissed and licked gulf's chest...

Mew bend his knees between Gulf's thighs wrapped his around Gulf's hips ..pulled him up ..made carefully made him sit on his junior.. Mew entered Gulf again... this time.. Gulf was bouncing on top of him... his head was arched back... his legs were wrapped around Mew's waist... Mouth slight open..he was enjoying his HEAVEN on EARTH...

Mew kissed Gulf with full passion and lust and Gulf replied him swirling their tongues together...arms around Mew's neck.... Gulf was bouncing hard.... Hard..

YES ...YES..OH F**K...- MEW

AHHH...GAUD....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.... F**K YEAHH -GULF

......until he came on Mew's chest ...and Mew inside of Gulf...

Gulf couldn't take it anymore... they came thrice... Never ever has Gulf made love like this... he was happy yet so exhausted that his head fell on Mew's shoulders...he cant move his body...

Mew kissed Gulf's Nape and pt him to bed ...they slept in bliss.....

**********************************************************************

SO GUYS..

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER...

IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING LOVE SCENES...BUT I TRIED...

IM WAS BLUSHING CONTINUOUSLY......AND WAS GRINNING...

OKAY..SO LEAV YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

TILL THEN SEE YA..

LOVE 

loveangel...